ProjectMarathonGirl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still reckon she sends all her questions to herself. They seem pretty samey every time. Yes we get it you’re post-partum. That’s all the Qs seem to be about every time.
Isn’t her kid like 2 now? You’re not post partum that long.

Reactions: 3
That doesn't stop her and Danny posting new mum/new Dad on every post. It's been long enough both, especially given both soon moved on with new partners

Reactions: 2
Bet she's not slept all night stressing about the question about loving her self...🤣 it will send her into a spiral .

Reactions: 1
That doesn't stop her and Danny posting new mum/new Dad on every post. It's been long enough both, especially given both soon moved on with new partners
His hashtags are so cringey. PMG has grown on me lately (I know, I know- don't @ me!), but he's gone the other way.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she will be marshalling or supporting the Wrexham Elite Marathon this weekend with it practically on her door step

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.