Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This really pisses me off. I have to shell out almost a grand a month for my daughter to go to nursery, I don't have a choice! THIS WOMAN IS VILE
I dislike her too and I not sure why, I think it’s because other then TOWIE what has she actually done or achieved?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dislike her too and I not sure why, I think it’s because other then TOWIE what has she actually done or achieved?
I actually used to like her back in her TOWIE days. Just pisses me off when Z listers like her have plenty of money and they still get everything for free. Stop the world, I want to get off.

Reactions: 2
My grandma lives on the same street as the Chav in Willington derby, last year Maria won a Tesla X from an energy company which she’s now sold to help with her makeup beauty room In converted garage

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here we go again . . . “Wall lights and alcoves pending” = until someone gifts us them! Or should I say, that’s god-awful phrase Maria always uses “collab” 🙄 such a sneaky way of saying it’s an ad! Just be honest, you’re on the beg for whatever you can get your hands on, any freebies will do!!
CE28F8D7-DCA4-4E1F-BB46-FCD47C4089AA.jpeg

Here we go again . . . “Wall lights and alcoves pending” = until someone gifts us them! Or should I say, that’s god-awful phrase Maria always uses “collab” 🙄 such a sneaky way of saying it’s an ad! Just be honest, you’re on the beg for whatever you can get your hands on, any freebies will do!!View attachment 81352
What's the log basket for... as that's a fake fire lol

The room is so basic

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry I know she was just trying to get her point across regarding Caroline flacks suicide on her story’s but she did about 20 stories me me me...... then in the next breath is laughing and joking with her hubby in co op. I think it’s insensitive! If ppl have something to say at least have the decency to stay off the platform that helped destroy Caroline and let your words of advise and sorrow sink in! Not sincere. I think Gemma has summed it up. Just my opinion btw don’t come for me🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
I’m sorry I know she was just trying to get her point across regarding Caroline flacks suicide on her story’s but she did about 20 stories me me me...... then in the next breath is laughing and joking with her hubby in co op. I think it’s insensitive! If ppl have something to say at least have the decency to stay off the platform that helped destroy Caroline and let your words of advise and sorrow sink in! Not sincere. I think Gemma has summed it up. Just my opinion btw don’t come for me🤷🏼‍♀️
For once I agree with Gemma

Reactions: 5
Lazy on the beg for a cake mixer now she’s shameless
Urghh tagging KitchenAid in to it as well - how desperate is she! She was back on her Octopus Energy pushing last week too - maybe there’s another car competition up for grabs?! 🙄

Well Maria has just announced that she’s pregnant again! I’m happy for her, it’s always nice news - but can you imagine the sheer amount of gifts/ads/begs going on in the next few months?! 🤣

Well Maria has just announced that she’s pregnant again! I’m happy for her, it’s always nice news - but can you imagine the sheer amount of gifts/ads/begs going on in the next few months?! 🤣
I must apologise I’m about to have a rant, just went and had a look after seeing your post. This idiot of a woman who constantly goes on about not wanting to be in the public eye or wrote about, why on earth is she announcing her news like this 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I must apologise I’m about to have a rant, just went and had a look after seeing your post. This idiot of a woman who constantly goes on about not wanting to be in the public eye or wrote about, why on earth is she announcing her news like this 🤷‍♀️
No apology needed, she constantly contradicts herself between things she says and then how she behaves!
As for her announcing publicly now, well there’s been lots of ex-TOWIE ladies having babies or announcing pregnancies recently - Lydia Bright, Lucy Meck, Danielle Armstrong and Lauren Pope to name a few - so I’ve no doubt she’ll have seen how much they’ve all been gifted and wants in on the action! We all know how much she likes a freebie, or a “collab” to quote her phrasing!

Such brilliant news for Maria and her husband after suffering a miscarriage. Wishing them all the best and a healthy baby!

Reactions: 1
Did anyone catch her rant about people stockpiling and panic shopping a couple of weeks ago yet she and her husband think it's ok to constantly clear the reduced sections in the co-op all the time leaving nothing for people who maybe don't have much money and rely on the reduced aisle...she's such a hypocrite. Like when she got outed for making horrible comments then came on stories with her crocodile tears asking the media to leave her alone. She gets on my tits with her contact begging for freebies and undisclosed 'collabs'.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Did anyone catch her rant about people stockpiling and panic shopping a couple of weeks ago yet she and her husband think it's ok to constantly clear the reduced sections in the co-op all the time leaving nothing for people who maybe don't have much money and rely on the reduced aisle...she's such a hypocrite. Like when she got outed for making horrible comments then came on stories with her crocodile tears asking the media to leave her alone. She gets on my tits with her contact begging for freebies and undisclosed 'collabs'.
Yes! I noticed this. She boils my blood, she’s such a bloody hypocrite.

Im guessing they’re running out of money as there hasn’t been any movement with the house even before CV.

Reactions: 3
I can guarantee she’s now getting paid to promote the kids bike too. Watched her stories and she’s only said the name and brand of it like 30x!
She is such a tool. I never liked her in towie she always came across like a real witch!

Reactions: 5
That hair transplant is fucken horrendous, she definitely shouldn’t tie her hair back off of her face

• Haha
Does anyone else think Calvin made it a bit obvious they are having a boy? I will be shocked if they announce it’s a girl!
When did she lose a baby??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.