Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone that is CONSTANTLY saying she doesn’t want to be “ spoke about, read about, be in the public eye, or any attention “ she’s doing a brilliant job of achieving that goal “NOT”

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Lost count how many Collabs she’s done this week! Freeeeeelooooadddderrr
I can’t stand how she calls everything a “collab” 🙄🙄🙄
She just needs to own up to what it really is, #ad after #ad - she doesn’t seem to have a limit to what freebies she’ll accept now!

Reactions: 5
I can’t stand how she calls everything a “collab” 🙄🙄🙄
She just needs to own up to what it really is, #ad after #ad - she doesn’t seem to have a limit to what freebies she’ll accept now!
Also heavily promoting her daughter’s nursery

Reactions: 2
Also heavily promoting her daughter’s nursery
I know, it’s pretty shocking really - for someone who allegedly wants a private life to sell out her daughter’s privacy so that the whole of Instagram sees where she goes to nursery . . . 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄 talk about cashing in on your child!

Reactions: 8
She’s gone overboard promoting her daughter’s nursery today - this new term’s fees must be due! 🤣
Oh and not forgetting Octopus Energy again - “so many people are asking me what I pay guys” 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Doesn’t want to be in the paper or spoken about, doesn’t want to be famous....but will happily accept #gifted or #collabs from companies and worse her daughters childcare!

Wonder how she feels dropping her daughter off knowing that she’s getting her childcare heavily discounted/free/being paid to promote when there’s probably parents with kids at that struggle to pay the childcare bills! Selfish twit.

Can’t have your cake and eat it Maria!

Reactions: 3
How is she even relevant enough to get all these #freebies ?! She comes across as such a beg!! It’s embarrassing.
And her new hairline is still tit by the way.

Reactions: 6
the other day she was asking where to get biodegradable bin bags then yesterday bought 3 packs of wipes and tumble dryer sheets 🤨🧐 and she didn’t even know what to do with the dryer sheets 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Doesn’t want to be in the paper or spoken about, doesn’t want to be famous....but will happily accept #gifted or #collabs from companies and worse her daughters childcare!

Wonder how she feels dropping her daughter off knowing that she’s getting her childcare heavily discounted/free/being paid to promote when there’s probably parents with kids at that struggle to pay the childcare bills! Selfish twit.

Can’t have your cake and eat it Maria!
This really pisses me off. I have to shell out almost a grand a month for my daughter to go to nursery, I don't have a choice! THIS WOMAN IS VILE

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.