Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she thick as tit with no common sense? Asking where to fix the toy car? Ermmmm get your receipt and take it back to the shop or GOOGLE like the rest of us would.

Oh... silly me. She’s on the scrounge for a freebie. again.

I need to stop watching the car crash but also cant...… I still cant get over her voice/the way she talks, are her veneers too big for her mouth and need shaving down? Or is she just lazy and cant be arsed to articulate properly? she cant pronounce most words properly?
In all honesty I think she’s just a bit of an inarticulate chav. Nobody else from Derby sounds like her.

Reactions: 9
Is she thick as tit with no common sense? Asking where to fix the toy car? Ermmmm get your receipt and take it back to the shop or GOOGLE like the rest of us would.

Oh... silly me. She’s on the scrounge for a freebie. again.

In all honesty I think she’s just a bit of an inarticulate chav. Nobody else from Derby sounds like her.
I am from Derby but I don’t sound like Maria do i Kelvin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Her recent poll ‘ would you stick to lockdown over Christmas ‘ Here she goes again probably be ranting about how covid only affects the elderly again soon so she doesn’t need to stick to a lockdown

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see Kelvin clearing out the garage the other day. He had some floor tiles and said 'If anyone wants them message me' Maria chirps up 'we can sell them, put them on Facebook market' or words to that effect :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone actually care about her stories or interact? Surely not? Feel like she just rambles on to herself for the sake of it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone actually care about her stories or interact? Surely not? Feel like she just rambles on to herself for the sake of it
I think most of her followers are us 🤣🤣🤣🤣

New thread everybody

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.