Jonas Brothers and Wives

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always thought this was just a publicity stunt by two people whose careers are dying. It's working for now, constantly getting the headlines but what will they do next once the wedding is over and noone is interested?

Can't see them lasting long

Reactions: 5
It did all seem very quick and out of the blue. Perhaps he doesn’t yet want to admit to prefer pounding Shawn Mendes’ arse. ??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They tried to make it seem like they were dating for longer but I think they've only been together since May. Its crazy.

I feel like it'll be another Liam and Cheryl situation. She'll have a baby within the next couple of years and he'll miss being ~young and free.

Reactions: 5
I don't think he's gay, if he was I'm sure he would have come out ages ago to help his floundering career. Unless he's really in denial with his Christian upbringing.

They look so unmatched though, agree it could be another Cheryl and Liam where they break up before the kid is even born.

Reactions: 4
That's crazy if true, especially if they legally did get married. :oops:
A lot of celebs do it, kim k with kanye, that is not a love match it's all business, beyonce and jay z, again, some of these celebs prefer the fame and wealth being part of a so called 'power couple' brings, than trying to find true love. Often they've tried the love thing and it failed and they got hurt or embarrassed publicly, so the fake marriage is arranged as it's permanent and guaranteed. Image is everything for these people. I find it all really weird but I kinda understand it.

They are often free to date within the marriage as long as it's kept secret which is easy to do when they want. They can hide pregnancies, anything. Their image will remain as together. Sometimes leaks come out that one or the other has been caught cheating eg the whole lemonade thing, but it was never an issue, they just got caught lol

The beckhams married for love but became a business arrangement. They had Harper with a surrogate while in the business arrangement as they both really wanted a daughter related to their sons. Dave has gone on to seriously date other women and if rumours are true to even father at least one other child with the women, something that's a bone of contention with vicky. Money keeps things hushed.

I honestly would only marry for love. But that's because I am regular and would want to come home to a happy rel'ship. Most of these people stay in hotels and are constantly on the move, the kiddies with nannies. It's not a normal life they lead, and it would be difficult to marry for love. ships in the night. Dolly Parton married for love a regular guy, and then went on to barely see him with travel and have numerous affairs. He was always there for her when she returned home. Boggles my mind how Hollyweird works.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The beckhams married for love but became a business arrangement. They had Harper with a surrogate while in the business arrangement as they both really wanted a daughter related to their sons. Dave has gone on to seriously date other women and if rumours are true to even father at least one other child with the women, something that's a bone of contention with vicky. Money keeps things hushed.
Oh I didn't know the daughter was with a surrogate.

You sound way more cluded up but I get the impression she's still in love with him but he's been shagging anything for the last decade.

There were rhymors of her getting with Damion dash during the time she did that terrible album that never came out.

A lot of celebs do it, kim k with kanye, that is not a love match it's all business, beyonce and jay z, again, some of these celebs prefer the fame and wealth being part of a so called 'power couple' brings, than trying to find true love. Often they've tried the love thing and it failed and they got hurt or embarrassed publicly, so the fake marriage is arranged as it's permanent and guaranteed. Image is everything for these people. I find it all really weird but I kinda understand it.

They are often free to date within the marriage as long as it's kept secret which is easy to do when they want. They can hide pregnancies, anything. Their image will remain as together. Sometimes leaks come out that one or the other has been caught cheating eg the whole lemonade thing, but it was never an issue, they just got caught lol

I honestly would only marry for love. But that's because I am regular and would want to come home to a happy rel'ship. Most of these people stay in hotels and are constantly on the move, the kiddies with nannies. It's not a normal life they lead, and it would be difficult to marry for love. ships in the night. Dolly Parton married for love a regular guy, and then went on to barely see him with travel and have numerous affairs. He was always there for her when she returned home. Boggles my mind how Hollyweird works.
Yes that's true. I find it odd but I guess in Hollywood its hard to have a normal relationship anyway. I personally couldn't do it. I also find that a lot of the time the relationship (if its open) seems the benefit the man more than the woman. Like with David and Victoria, we've only ever heard about him cheating (if it is cheating, I guess not if their relationship truly is open but we'll never know) and not her. Its kind of sad.

I don't think they had Harper via surrogate though? I remember there were pics of her heavily pregnant on a beach, a bit before Harper was born. Unless she was wearing a fake bump as she did stay out of the press a bit around that time.

I don't think he's gay, if he was I'm sure he would have come out ages ago to help his floundering career. Unless he's really in denial with his Christian upbringing.

They look so unmatched though, agree it could be another Cheryl and Liam where they break up before the kid is even born.
but he's marrying a Hindu ( the religion issue)

From what I've heard, wealthy people will stay married for reasons. Divorce is messy, the alimony, the splitting of assets, the kids, the reputation (if you're wealthy).

So they got married yesterday

Reactions: 1
They got quite a bit of sponsorship deals out of their wedding as well ($$$) and this whirlwind romance has made them relevant for now...

I find it hilarious how they are trying to push their 'love' as something aspirational when in reality everyone else is just scratching their heads and confused at this relationship. I'll be surprised if they last longer than a few years considering Nick was trying to get back with his ex Olivia and kissing random girls in Australia before dating Priyanka. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Their wedding video looked like something off Broadway. All very pro camera work and performances. Apparently the wedding cost 500k USD for the four days. With all the brand deals they've seemed to do I think they made a packet from it.

Don't know what they can do next though. Poor nick always looks a bit out of his depth and hasn't had a hit song for ages. I think they both will be trying to get leading roles in movies.

Found the deleted article but I think it's the edited version without the global scam artist before they deleted it. But the writer is a comedian so maybe it wasn't all serious. If their engagement was sponsored by amazon, google pixel 3 phone and Ralph Lauren it's not surprising that people are suspicious.

Is Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas’s Love for Real?

By Mariah Smith

30-priyanka-chopra-nick-jonas-scam.w700.h700.jpg

Hmm. Photo: Uncredited/AP/REX/Shutterstock

Priyanka Chopra is a superstar. She’s stunning, talented, and recently took on the Jonas surname. It seems that she has it all — well, if “it all” includes marrying someone related to Kevin Jonas. But is Priyanka and Nick’s love real? I have some thoughts.

Even before Priyanka crossed over from Bollywood superstardom into the Hollywood arena, she was on the edge of making history. Just a few years ago (around 2015), Priyanka had her big break in America, starring in an ABC drama series, the now-canceled Quantico. This success made Priyanka the first major Indian crossover star in America.

This series lead role led to endorsement deals, major film roles, and important Hollywood invitations, like the Met Ball. Hollywood had seen nothing like her. And neither had Nick Jonas.

If you’re unfamiliar, Nick Jonas is the youngest member of the now-defunct Jonas Brothers. Formed in 2005, the Jonas Brothers gained extreme popularity during their frequent appearances on the Disney Channel and their relationships with other teeny-bop-pop royalty, like Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, and Demi Lovato. In 2013, Nick Jonas and his brothers, Kevin and Joe, decided to no longer be connected professionally. Three years later, in 2016, Nick admitted that he was the one to broach the topic of splitting up. He said the change left the entire family “shaken,” but that they all eventually found their way. Kevin, by building a home with his wife who rarely speaks above a whisper, Danielle Jonas, and their two daughters, and Joe, by fronting his new band, DNCE.
Between then and now, Nick has tried his hand at acting, even starring in television shows (who can forget Scream Queens?). He’s also continued to use that buttery voice of his to get songs like “Jealous” stuck in your head.

But how did Priyanka and Nick come together? Well: As Nick Jonas explains in the duo’s recent Vogue profile, he reached out to one of Priyanka’s Quantico co-stars, Graham Rogers, with a text message that read, “Priyanka. Is. Wow.” That was around September 2016, when Nick was 24 — not exactly the time you’d imagine a bachelor like Nick Jonas to think about settling down. But it was around the time you’d think someone like Priyanka, then 34, would. Following this text, Nick Jonas DM’d Priyanka on Twitter.

Next was a direct message from Jonas to Chopra on Twitter: “I’m hearing from a few mutual friends that we should meet.” I ask for the date. “September 8, 2016,” Jonas says. “We checked this morning.” He goes on: “She responded day of with a message that said, ‘My team can read this. Why don’t you just text me.’ ”​

Aside from the Hollywoodness of Priyanka telling another celebrity that her “team” reads her direct messages, what she was really doing here was quite possibly dropping a hint to Nick that she was going to break his heart. Or, at the very least: She was indicating that he’d been added to the short list of Hollywood men that she and her team would test out for a possible romance. This same month, Priyanka was rumored to be getting hot and heavy with Tom Hiddleston at an Emmys after-party. Tom was a prime item then, as this was shortly after he’d been washed, rinsed, and repeated in the news cycle following his embarrassing relationship with Taylor Swift.

September 2016 is quite possibly the month when dating became a job for Priyanka. She told an Indian publication, “I have ended up getting into relationships with the people I meet and I usually meet people on movie sets … romantically my relationships have always been with people who I meet at work,” and adding, “Who says I don’t have a partner? I might not be with him because I am travelling. All my life I have never commented on the fact whether I am in a relationship or not.”

Which brings us back to Priyanka’s team. In early 2017, she told People that in addition to having a hand in her social-media correspondence, her team also does all of her “necessary shopping.” As she put it, she’s “always been a little indulgent. I work very hard to spoil myself; I am not someone who is stingy at all when it comes to money. I like the high life and I work for it!”

While Priyanka shops around for the finer things in life her team seems to be shopping around for the finer men. During the 2017 Vanity Fair party, her manager was standing next to Priyanka when Nick Jonas got on one knee and asked the actress, “Where have you been all my life?” This young man had enough interest in Priyanka to DM her and publicly proclaim his lust. So as far as Priyanka’s team must have seen it: He’d landed the role.

Months following, the two attended the 2017 Met Ball together and sparked many rumors about whether they were dating one another. Priyanka denied them, stating that they both just happened to be wearing Ralph Lauren to the Ball and decided to go together “for fun.” The wave of news passed, and it didn’t seem that important by the end of May. And, in fact, not many people thought much about the couple again until May of 2018, when they reappeared as a duo at various public events, like ball games.

Reactions: 3
--continued

After two months of dating, they became engaged in July 2018. An engagement that’s been riddled with more SponCon nonsense than even I could even dream up! Ranging from Tiffany’s to Amazon to the Google Pixel 3 phone to Ralph Lauren (the man who first dressed them as a couple), Priyanka and Nick are finding ways for their “love” make them money.

At just 26, Nick Jonas, a man now married for several days, has had a long interest in older women. Back in 2013, when he was 20, Nick told Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live that he enjoyed the company of an older woman because they “know what they want.” At 20, Nick claimed, he had already dated an unnamed woman 15 years his senior. Around this time, Nick was also linked to Australian singer and Actress Delta Goodrem, who’s eight years older than Nick, and in 2015, Nick was linked with Kate Hudson, who’s 13 years his senior.

Also on Watch What Happens Live, Kevin Jonas told viewers that Nick needed an older woman since he’d already experienced so much life. So this ten-year age gap between Nick and his new wife doesn’t seem that far fetched … for Nick.

Back in April, before Priyanka reunited with Nick, she was photographed with a new bracelet — and some fans thought that her evil eye bracelet was a mangalsutra, a necklace that is tied around a bride’s neck by her groom in a Hindu wedding and worn until the groom’s death. Priyanka, then single, put rumors that she was secretly married to a mystery man to bed, tweeting, “Hahahah! heights of speculation! This is an evil eye guys! Calm down! I’ll tell u when I get married and it won’t be a secret! Lol.”

Like Priyanka said in her tweet earlier this year, the world would know if she got married, and she was right. Plus, I’m sure she was offended that people would assume her mangalsutra could be so small and nondescript, considering the one she’s wearing now is just one massive diamond. She’s also taken their pre-wedding festivities to whatever level is above the next level. For the couples Sangeet, or musical night (which is typically held the night before the marriage ceremony), Priyanka and Nick’s families performed on a stage set up that’s typically reserved for events such as the Academy Awards or the Tonys. And, frankly, I am offended that the evening was not televised — we all deserve to see Kevin Jonas and Sansa Stark perform on the same stage!

Somehow, all we got were identical Instagram feeds from Nick and Priyanka, and the haunting components of their Vogue cover that continue to be released. Personally, I’ve been continually attacked by the images of Priyanka dancing to Nick’s song “Close.” This video was released on December 1, the same day Nick and Priyanka shared photos of their Mehendi. Traditionally, a mehendi involves the bride and some of her friends and family members have mehendi, or henna, drawn on their hands and feet. However, who knows what Priyanka and Nick did, as they both said they made the ceremony their “own,” in their Instagram captions.

Starting last Wednesday, Nick and Priyanka have had almost a week long celebration of their love. They’ve even said that guests will “need a vacation” after the couple is through with them. In Mumbai the couple’s wedding has included traditional Hindu wedding ceremonies like the Sangeet and Mehendi, which took place on Friday, November 30. The next day, on Saturday December 1, the couple exchanged vows in their western ceremony in front of 225 guests at Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur. Then on Sunday, the second of December, Nick and Priyanka held their Hindu wedding and a Bidaai (which involves the bride’s family blessing her new life with her new husband).

On Tuesday, the newlyweds held a wedding reception in Delhi for friends and family. They also plan on having additional celebrations in America very soon.

Since their marriage — the wedding ceremonies and events that began on December 1 — Nick and Priyanka have let fans know some of the most intimate details of their wedding. Through their social-media posts and a People magazine cover, nothing has been left up to speculation.

At times, marriage can be a beautifully wonderful union that warms even the coldest of hearts, but sadly, this union evokes no such feeling.

Reactions: 1
Sorry last bump by me as watched the full wedding special, but all these fancy shots of the wedding (and there are loads) just make it look like a cheesy advert to sell a fragrance or something. So many of them would have probably been reshot several times.

The walk probably won't have been reshot but how special can it be to have a drone buzzing around - they are very noisy. This whole wedding seems to be an acting/modelling job for both of them to get the right shots.

The wedding dance looks awkward, like two costars that don't have the chemistry. Maybe they didn't reshoot the first kiss as they clash in the video below and quickly changed face sides when going in for it LOL or could of been the best take out of 5

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
I'd bet money on it being a PR stunt. Just like John Cena and Nikki Bella. I also get the whole gay vibe from him. I think that Christian upbringing is deeper than most think. It can cause some serious identity issues