Jonas Brothers and Wives

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like the new song and agree it does sound like something DNCE would release. I loved the video.

Not here for Kevin though.

Slightly OT, but If the rumours are true, Joe isn't that great of an influence over Sophie. Real shame if it is true as I really thought she'd know better. https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/104260326.html

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
This wouldn't surprise me, although I think she was already partying a lot and maybe experimenting with drugs before she met him. She's lost a lot of weight in the past few years:
TQHOJZmTYtY63xcF59S_oirDo2yAMNgemwyqH-l_aXc.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I quite like the new song and agree it does sound like something DNCE would release. I loved the video.

This wouldn't surprise me, although I think she was already partying a lot and maybe experimenting with drugs before she met him. She's lost a lot of weight in the past few years:
To be fair alot of young women in the public eye tend to lose weight, even those you might not expect to, who are known for a lot more than their image. I think the pressure is really extreme.
Additionally those who make it big when young often go down the drugs route...
I know literally nothing about the Jonas guy though just adding that perspective.

She looks so different in that first picture! (So much better).

I always get second-hand embarrassment seeing pictures of Pri in the Daily Mail - she just has the worst style.

Blinds are adamant that Nic and Pri's marriage is an arrangement of sorts.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Can we all agree that Kevin may be the least interesting to look at but his wife is the classiest. She always looks amazing!

I adore sophie and Joe as a couple , but I do not see why people fancy Nick. I prefer Kevin! 🤣🤣

Can we all agree that Kevin may be the least interesting to look at but his wife is the classiest. She always looks amazing!

I adore sophie and Joe as a couple , but I do not see why people fancy Nick. I prefer Kevin! 🤣🤣
I'm probably in the minority but I think Kevin is the best looking :giggle: Nick and Joe do nothing for me :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I have just watched their tour documentary thing (yes I was that bored) and I have changed my mind I really like Kevin now he just seems so sweet and I feel sorry for him for the way he is left out of things his wife is lovely too. Joe is my next favourite with Nick now being last.

I dont like Priyanka theres something fishy about her, watching them in a interview their relationship seems weird. I used to love nick but he's so weird he reminds me of somekind of time travelling eccentric hes gone really bizzare. How he talks he seems from victorian era. Joe is just joe hes so manly and well made me have a hot sweat at the concert recently!

Reactions: 10
As she's been getting stick for not clapping at Wimbledon for Harry and Kate here are some less than kind blinds about her :)

Reactions: 1
They are a strange couple, nothing seems authentic with them. And their wedding was so obviously a rip off of meghans, anything you can do I can do better. And the way it was shot was like one big advert. Also interesting that she has never spoken out in support of meghan and the two don't seem to have connected since nick and priyankas wedding

Why does Priyakas face look so diffident now, compared to in th Desi Girl video?

Joe and Sophie allegedly splitting up, very shocked to be honest. Fully expected it from Nick and Priyanka first.

Reactions: 7
Joe and Sophie allegedly splitting up, very shocked to be honest. Fully expected it from Nick and Priyanka first.
Think Nick and Priyanka are more contracted and fake from the off, whether beards or just fake in general. There's always been something bizarre about them two, I agree I'd expect them to split.

Whereas Joe and Sophie I think were genuine and I'm quite shocked they are separating

Reactions: 6