Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queenamber

VIP Member
His PR is really rubbing me the wrong way. Saying he's "taking care of the children pretty much all the time" (congratulations on parenting your own children, Joe) and then calling Sophie a party girl in that TMZ article, implying she's an absent or distant mother.

Have some class. Whatever's happened, she's still the mother of your children.

Reactions: 58

Yel

Chatty Member
Glad it's backfiring spectacularly on Joe.

She turns her back on work to have two children when she was really in demand and now he seems to have thrown a right strop over her returning to work and his ego pumped up from the nostalgia tours.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Joe has deleted 90% of his photos of Sophie on instagram, you have to scroll pretty far back (I mean real far) to find any trace of her. I think there’s so much dignity shown in Sophie’s silence.
How old is he? 14? This is a masterclass in how to show what an absolute short arsed shit you are in public.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Honestly this whole smear campaign is making Joe look like a piece of shit. And judging from the reactions I’ve seen on social media, absolutely no one is buying his lies.

Sophie’s dignity and grace in her silence here is making her come out on top by far. Regardless of what happened, it’s not acceptable to drag the mother of your children like this.

I hope she gets full custody.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

knivesnflowers

VIP Member

sooo which is it joke, she's too wild or doesn't get out enough? this is backfiring for him so badly he's gone from single father of two to couldn't give a shit about his potentially depressed wife

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Lammington

VIP Member
One thing I'm not seeing much discussed is what Joe's choice to file in Florida and block Sophie from having the kids in England does for Sophie's independence.

By lying about how long the kids lived in Florida to use that state for filing, he's allowed himself to get away with refusing to allow the children to leave without risking much legal issue. So now Sophie has to choose - either she can be with her kids, or she can go home.
He's trapping her in a position where she is away from her family and support networks, as well as limiting her career options, if she wants to be with her children. And if she chooses to go home and not be trapped where he chooses, he can paint her as an absent parent.

He's also forcing a position where his family are easily available to the children but hers aren't, which allows him to claim the children have stronger relationships and support in the US by the time custody hearings roll around.

Rather rich that he and his team are accusing Sophie of trying to force the divorce to the UK to be in her favour, when he's not only hand-picked a state that works in his, but a state that allowed him to use this kind of abusive tactic to get his way.

• Sad
  • Heart

suprnatural

When Taylor said "picture me thick as theives with your ex-wife" she really meant it, huh?

Honestly, I love this from Sophie. It's the least he deserves.

• Haha
  • Heart

Whimsie_Kal

I have a suspicion Joe and his PR team are throwing all this mud because a lot of his American fan base are devout Christians who frown upon Divorce so it wouldn't be a good look on him or the JoBros. It's more palatable for their audience if they believe the woman he was married to was off the rails and not a fit mother. Luckily this BS that seems to be swirling around doesn't seem to have worked in the way Camp Joe had hoped.

Mr Casually cruel is definitely living upto his name right now.

• Heart

jackolantern

VIP Member
I can't see how he isn't fucked here. They made a very extensive plan for their new life in England, then last minute they had an argument, he spat the dummy out, filed for divorce and is holding the kids hostage. Not much more to say really you fucking cock.

Reactions: 43

jackolantern

VIP Member
I liked him before all this but he's come across as absolute trash trying to smear the mother of his kids like this. You loved her enough to marry her and have two kids, have some fucking respect. Also being papped taking the girls for breakfast when they've (never?) been papped before, clearly to try and look like the doting dad while Sophie is nowhere to be seen, fucking scum move.

Reactions: 42

Pinkii

VIP Member
When women request custody in divorce cases it’s usually cause they want the best for their kids

when Men do it it’s usually to stick it to the wife and try to make it as complicated as possible for them and thats what Joe is doing.

Reactions: 42

DrtCrl

Chatty Member
Ignoring the weird way this is filmed (I do not need to see anyone's teeth looming in and out of shot so much 😆), he seems really decent. Let's us know how it was and accepts his own part in it whilst also apologising (even though it's mainly the media at fault). Sound.

Photos with Sophie are about the only thing I know about Joe Jonas beyond him being in a band. I couldn't name a single song they've done although I presume I must have heard some of them. However every time I've seen a photo of them I've felt a weird vibe. No idea why. I've never watched Game of Thrones either (well, I saw about 20 mins of one episode once).

Based on this assessment of two complete strangers photographs, whose lives I know nothing about, when considered with his recent media behaviour I've decided he's a complete wrongen and she's well rid.
Same same 🤣
At the start of the week I’d barely heard of Joe Jonas and now he is my sworn enemy for life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
In his stupid little statement where he wishes she would reconsider her harsh legal position - she wouldn't have reacted so strongly if there wasn't some truth in the matter, surely? Now he's trying to make out she's overreacting, no way. I hope she wipes the floor with him and gets those girls to England and is able to raise them amongst her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
He is the cuntiest of cunts tbh. His tour and aesthetic are based on family. Manipulative AF to wear his wedding ring after days without after instructing a lawyer. What miserable little man to start spinning out Sophie as some absent mother. She’s only just borne your child? Have some respect. Totally classless. If you can keep your kids name quiet all this time you could have kept comments on the separation out of it and simple said “we are separating and focusing on the children”. We all know he is going to be seen with a series of barely out of teen blondes in the coming weeks to months, our family man.
Hope Sophie goes out with a super tall guy 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 40

suprnatural

I was always a Joe girl when it came to the Jo Bros but he's making himself look like a real POS. All hail the Queen in the North.

• Heart

jackolantern

VIP Member
He's looking really bad now. They were literally planning for their future together, as long term as moving to the UK and a school for Willa, not long ago, then she finds out he's divorcing her in the press and he keeps the kids hostage from their own mother and plans HE AGREED to?