Jonas Brothers and Wives

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all gone quiet on the Sophie/Joe drama hasn’t it? And Sophie hasn’t been spotted with Taylor since!

Reactions: 4
They've just postponed the European leg of their tour cos they have "exciting projects" to do. What a load of tit. 🙄
Obviously got themselves each a nice earner over summer that’s going to bring them in more money. Terrible show from them.

Been a fan for ages. Since 2006. Went to America to see them, went to their first UK show in Islington. They are so avaricious now it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 3
They've just postponed the European leg of their tour cos they have "exciting projects" to do. What a load of tit. 🙄
yeah my dates gone from Saturday to a Sunday in a town I live far from. Brilliant. 🥲

Reactions: 2
I feel like they’re just knackered and cba to tour Europe straight after the US and Latin America. I think they just all want a break. Disappointing. I was going to the first London date

Reactions: 1
I sold my tickets two weeks ago, feel bad if the person who bought them can’t make it.
Glad I sold them - i don’t have any annual leave left

• Sad
yeah my dates gone from Saturday to a Sunday in a town I live far from. Brilliant. 🥲
One of mine has changed from a Saturday to a Sunday? We were taking my friends nieces as they really love them and now it’s right at the beginning of everyone being back at school. So so annoying!

Reactions: 3
My date was meant to be closing night and now it's not. 🙄 The email I got doesn't even give the option of a refund and my friend can't make the new date.

My date was meant to be closing night and now it's not. 🙄 The email I got doesn't even give the option of a refund and my friend can't make the new date.
Pretty sure they would have to give a refund if you can't make the rescheduled date.

Would just recommend chasing it up with the ticket seller.

I don’t think they made the ticket sales tbh. I saw TikTok’s of the Australian one and half the seats were empty each show

One of mine has changed from a Saturday to a Sunday? We were taking my friends nieces as they really love them and now it’s right at the beginning of everyone being back at school. So so annoying!
yep, it’s almost like people book those days for a reason 🙄 I had no issue in going to Birmingham and booking a hotel, but now I have to book a day off? Hmmmmm

I saw TikTok’s of the Australian one and half the seats were empty each show
I saw people saying they were "selling" $0 tickets to try and make it look less empty.

Also were doing promotions and cutting the price by 75% in the weeks leading up to it. The people with presales paid 3x more to sit way back meanwhile those with cheap tickets got to the front because they couldn't sell the premium seats.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4