Private accounts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi could anyone clarify what the rules are about discussing private instagram accounts? Seems to be a bit of confusion around whether it's OK or not so just wanted to check. Thank you!

Reactions: 1
I think threads for private accounts are not allowed now, as there was issue where an Instagrammer was posted here and then kept making her account private.

Reactions: 1
Yes private accounts are generally off limits, unless it's a really big account as a private account isn't putting themselves out there :)

Noticed lately that a lot of the influencers with a big enough following have learned that if they go private for a bit, people have to follow to view their content, in my opinion, if you have thousands and thousands of followers you’re not a private account 😂

Reactions: 4
If someones account has gone private, please do post when it went private their username, if they post ads/affiliate links and how many followers they have so we can look into if the thread should be locked as they've retired from being a public figure.

If someones account has gone private, please do post when it went private their username, if they post ads/affiliate links and how many followers they have so we can look into if the thread should be locked as they've retired from being a public figure.
I am unable to post the private username as the account has now been deactivated and the person is no longer on Instagram. The thread is in health instagrammers “Emily’s.journey_x”

T
Thread on health instagrammers is https://tattle.life/threads/emilys-journey_x.13230/

their profile is www.Instagram.com/emilys.journey_x and she is private & has approx 100 followers so has obviously retired from being a public figure.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks