Princess Planning Discount Code

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£300 grand but she has to shop at aldi because she’s all about saving the pennies. False as f*** 🤬

Reactions: 3
It seems like she is living within her means and knows PP won't be around forever. There is so much tit people can keep buying over again and again. The money could be for when this happens.

She does shop in M&S occasionally.

Reactions: 4
So brittany has been outed as a racist using words such as n***a and this idiot even after been told still defends her. She should be ashamed of herself!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She's been pitted a racist??!!! Whaaattttt? What happened?
check out her previous thread from page 30 and her latest thread for details. Her and her boyfriend are absolute scum. They created a fake Instagram account after she was initially confronted about it to post racist stuff, denied it was them but magically Brit knew everyone who viewed the stories on that page annd blocked them. And PP hasn't said a word about it. Absolutely vile.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
check out her previous thread from page 30 and her latest thread for details. Her and her boyfriend are absolute scum. They created a fake Instagram account after she was initially confronted about it to post racist stuff, denied it was them but magically Brit knew everyone who viewed the stories on that page annd blocked them. And PP hasn't said a word about it. Absolutely vile.
Princess planning won’t say a thing as too many SW follow Britanny why I don’t know as she has legs like tree trunks isn’t slim. Plus they would be scared of losing followers/customers if they said anything about her as she has a big Instagram following. Some SW followers think the sun shines out of Britannys fat saggy arse.

• Haha
I fell victim to her planners. They are so cheap and not worth the money. If you add on all the extras these ‘influencers’ get, you’re looking at a very expensive piece of crap. She is also the worst yo-yo dieter ever!

I fell victim to her planners. They are so cheap and not worth the money. If you add on all the extras these ‘influencers’ get, you’re looking at a very expensive piece of crap. She is also the worst yo-yo dieter ever!
Literally the PriNcEsS of yo yo dieting isn’t she!!??

I’m glad you’ve seen the light of the trash that is her “planners” business. The cutlery set is TRAGIC. A little quidshop type vibe 3 piece set for £8 AND them key rings you’d get at b and m for £7.50? Naaaahhhhh pal, get yourself straight in the pond with that.

2lbs gain this week..... and she's got the brass neck to write a book and sell weight loss diaries - practice what you preach, Charl! 🙄 😂 There's always excuses, isn't there? Easter was over a week ago, so she's just a greedy pig! I wonder what Mr Prince currently weighs? 😂

Literally the PriNcEsS of yo yo dieting isn’t she!!??

I’m glad you’ve seen the light of the trash that is her “planners” business. The cutlery set is TRAGIC. A little quidshop type vibe 3 piece set for £8 AND them key rings you’d get at b and m for £7.50? Naaaahhhhh pal, get yourself straight in the pond with that.
I’ve never known anyone to constantly put it on, loose it again. No wonder it took her 7 years (I think) to loose her weight!
Ahh thank you! I was massively disappointed when I got it. It was proper cheap and not worth the money. I can’t even remember how much I paid but it was expensive.

• Heart
I’ve never known anyone to constantly put it on, loose it again. No wonder it took her 7 years (I think) to loose her weight!
Ahh thank you! I was massively disappointed when I got it. It was proper cheap and not worth the money. I can’t even remember how much I paid but it was expensive.
She’s like triggers broom in only fools and horses .....think she lost and gained same 2lb for well over 2 years

• Haha
Reactions: 3
have you seen how much princess planning is worth now, her planners are a complete rip off of other peoples work! She says she help people yet at the prices she charges and that kind of money in the business, its very clearly a business to her. I dont think for one minute she does all her planning tit, its just to fill her storys and promote her tit to get more sales.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10