Princess Diana

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think they bumped Diana off?
The men in grey I think, but the senior Royals knew.
There's that comment, supposedly made by the Queen when they told her about the crash...'Someone must have greased the brakes.'

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Yes. Possibly because she was about to announce her engagement to Dodi Al Fayed, a muslim man. I think the Royal Family couldnt get their heads around the fact the future King of England and head of the Church of England would have a Muslim stepfather. I love a conspiracy theory and there are loads around the driver working that night when he shouldn't have been and whether he was actually a plant so the "accident" would happen. They never found the other car either.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have read the conspiracies surrounding Diana although possible, I don't think the royal family had any dealings with it. MI5 maybe, but not the royal family. I believe the queen loves her grandchildren very much and I honestly don't think she could kill their mother. Her driver was inebriated and had alot of cash found on his person, which I do find odd. I also think that even as early as then drink driving although illegal and frowned upon wasn't policed as well is is now so it is possible he had one too many beers then had to drive somewhere. It's odd I never did find out where they were headed the night she died and often wonder if it was a last minute thing and he had been off duty until the last min.

Reactions: 18
I don’t remember making this thread 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 just to clarify, I don’t think so either. I think it was just a tragic accident. I was only a baby so don’t really remember it, and you can’t on YouTube because it’s all just bonkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes. Possibly because she was about to announce her engagement to Dodi Al Fayed, a muslim man. I think the Royal Family couldnt get their heads around the fact the future King of England and head of the Church of England would have a Muslim stepfather. I love a conspiracy theory and there are loads around the driver working that night when he shouldn't have been and whether he was actually a plant so the "accident" would happen. They never found the other car either.
It was the other car that always made me wonder if it was a 'accident' but I watched a programme about it and the other car was a mini and it belonged to a young guy and after the accident he painted it a different colour. The French police questioned him but nothing happened.

Reactions: 5
I definitely think so. Not sure whom exactly. But I remember reading the ambulance was seen driving very slowly and could have gone to other, more closer hospitals. Also Henri Paul received large amounts to his account which would not be in line with his work as a chauffeur.

Reactions: 9
I just can’t see why the Queen would kill the mother of her Grandchildren? I know she’s known for being hard faced but that just seems ridiculously cruel on them ☹

Reactions: 25
I think Prince Philip was involved and lots will come out about him when he’s gone.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I definitely think so. Not sure whom exactly. But I remember reading the ambulance was seen driving very slowly and could have gone to other, more closer hospitals. Also Henri Paul received large amounts to his account which would not be in line with his work as a chauffeur.
Could he have been giving the paps tip offs she was major news on that holiday which is why they followed her. Seriously though it must have been terrifying in a high speed chase wonder if she knew her driver was drinking? I can’t understand the no seat belt, was it a habit so dresses wouldn’t be creased when she stood out of a car?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The queen may well love her grandchildren, maybe she thought they’d be better off without their mother?

And I’m sure the queen can’t be charged for any crimes?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could he have been giving the paps tip offs she was major news on that holiday which is why they followed her. Seriously though it must have been terrifying in a high speed chase wonder if she knew her driver was drinking? I can’t understand the no seat belt, was it a habit so dresses wouldn’t be creased when she stood out of a car?
It amazes me people that don’t wear seatbelts, so incredibly stupid and selfish but it’s sadly common.

Reactions: 19
The week before she had told a friend she was about to drop a bombshell. I actually think she was pregnant. No way they would let the King have a Muslim half brother! I think Philip was involved.

• Wow
Reactions: 24