Princess Diana

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know much about the affair, but maybe it was his family who bumped her off as she was a non-muslim? Strict Muslims wouldn't be happy with a non-muslim entering into a marriage with a Muslim.

Then again, she was drunk, right? Getting into a car with a tipsy chauffeur? Refused royal protection too? Who knows...
Mohammed al fayed was desperate for a knighthood. He was delighted Diana was seeing his son, and was the one going on about how they were madly in love and she was pregnant and the Royals bumped her off. She holidayed on his yacht and was photographed frolicking around. I think Dodi was his only son too so I dont think so. He was mad with grief and attacked the Rpyals for ages afterwards.

Reactions: 7
He has two living sons but neither are particularly well known. Half brothers of Dodi l believe.

Reactions: 1
I went looking for the Dodi and Diana memorial in Harrords (innocent victims) last time I was there, it was removed apparently. That place is a complete maze, staff didn't even know their way round. Eventually I managed to find someone who did turned out he was the/a manager :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
I went looking for the Dodi and Diana memorial in Harrords (innocent victims) last time I was there, it was removed apparently. That place is a complete maze, staff didn't even know their way round. Eventually I managed to find someone who did turned out he was the/a manager :ROFLMAO:
I don;t think Al-Fayed owns Harrods anymore.

Reactions: 3
He has two living sons but neither are particularly well known. Half brothers of Dodi l believe.
Oh right. I didnt know that. I remember him going round telling all his conspiracy theories and thought he was his only son for some reason.

Oh right. I didnt know that. I remember him going round telling all his conspiracy theories and thought he was his only son for some reason.

His conspiracies were off the wall but if he had expressed himself better they might have taken off.
There is a Wikipedia on the conspiracies. I'm still not convinced about the embalming, it happened pre post-mortem, that absolutely should not have happened and it was illegal. They said it was due to the heat but surely they had a morgue. What hospital just leaves a body in a room with fans for hours.

I remember I used to have my alarm set to radio and I'd forgotten to switch it off so it went off on the Sunday. I literally got woken up to news that she had died, so I didnt hear the injuries stuff. Is it possible they were trying to save the other passengers because their injuries were more visible? The surviving bodyguard's face was destroyed apparently. If she was walking around, maybe they thought she was ok, then she got worse in the ambulance, so they had to stop to perform emergency CPR etc. I think it's a bit much to assume that the French ambulance services, as well as the driver of the car ( who would have been suicidal as he wasnt wearing seatbelt either) were all in on the conspiracy.

I dont know why they would have had her killed. The divorce and all the worst recriminations were all done
I believe she was pregnant with Dodi’s child. When she was flown back to England she has already been embalmed so that was suspicious. I don‘t think they wanted the future king to have a mixed race half sibling. Obviously that was then and now they have Archie.

I believe she was pregnant with Dodi’s child. When she was flown back to England she has already been embalmed so that was suspicious. I don‘t think they wanted the future king to have a mixed race half sibling. Obviously that was then and now they have Archie.
She was only with Dodi for a few weeks before she died, I believe. That was one of Al Fayed's conspiracy theories. I wonder if we will ever know the answer to these questions? There are things we don't know about from the 60's about the Royals so I don't think we'll ever know about what really happened with any of the current lot.

I remember being in Harrods (on a prop shopping trip for work), and a bagpipe player came marching through with Al Fayed parading through after. It was the most funniest moments I’ve ever had doing my job. 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The most interesting bits conspiracy wise are claims that Diana wore seatbelts religiously, that allegedly the seatbelts in the Mercedes didn't work, that the car wasn't released for analysis and I think discarded, that paps claim they weren't anywhere close to the car till the crash (they lost the car and couldn't keep up and only managed to get close due to the crash), disappearance of the white car and witness claims of someone on a motorcycle who was around the car (not a pap). I think it's in the docu unlawful killing.

Claims the family had a problem with Dodi and therefore killed Diana or similar are ridiculous. Firstly I wouldn't call a potential baby in this case "biracial", the al Fayeds are Egyptian. Their Islamic religion is more of a hindrance than the tan colour of their skin. Obsession on skin colour smacks of Americanism.

Another annoying to me bs conspiracy is that Di was pregnant. Even if she was, she would have been in such early stages that there wasn't anything there but a cluster of cells, too small for the human eye to see. She knew Dodi for a few weeks and was still heartbroken over H Khan, using Dodi to make HK jealous.
Wouldn't call HK the love of her life either, don't think they would've worked out and don't think they would've had much of a relationship later.

I also highly doubt that Phil or Liz had her killed. If they were that callous, they would've rid themselves of Ed and Wallis and spared the family of much embarrassment.

Dodi's father had many grievances, amongst others repeat refusals of citizenship, he applied several times and in spite of (allegedly and according to him) meeting criteria, he was refused. He also had many problems with Dodi, Dodi led a wild playboy lifestyle.

Reactions: 10
His conspiracies were off the wall but if he had expressed himself better they might have taken off.
There is a Wikipedia on the conspiracies. I'm still not convinced about the embalming, it happened pre post-mortem, that absolutely should not have happened and it was illegal. They said it was due to the heat but surely they had a morgue. What hospital just leaves a body in a room with fans for hours.
She was only with Dodi for a few weeks before she died, I believe. That was one of Al Fayed's conspiracy theories. I wonder if we will ever know the answer to these questions? There are things we don't know about from the 60's about the Royals so I don't think we'll ever know about what really happened with any of the current lot.
From what I remember back then it was said they had been dating a few months.

Would love to have seen Al-Fayed and the bagpipes @Sabbie :ROFLMAO:
I see even my chum @vikka can not explain away the embalming pre post mortem. I was counting on you!

Al-Fayed seemed a bit obsessed with the royals and being in the it crowd prior to all this.

• Haha
From what I remember back then it was said they had been dating a few months.
Yes I thought it was something like 2-3 months. But even then, she would only be very early on in a pregnancy. She wouldn't have told the Royals as soon as the pregnancy test had come back, then they would have had to organise a very sophisticated kill all in a few weeks! (Unless she was preggers by Khan, but thats me pulling a completely different conspiracy theory out of my ass 😄 )

• Haha
They met in July and in August they were dead.
At a stretch, that's a couple of months.
Out of those 8ish weeks, they spent even fewer weeks actively together.
Diana wasn't all of July and August with the al Fayeds.

Would love to have seen Al-Fayed and the bagpipes @Sabbie :ROFLMAO:
I see even my chum @vikka can not explain away the embalming pre post mortem. I was counting on you!

Al-Fayed seemed a bit obsessed with the royals and being in the it crowd prior to all this.
😂
Sorry to disappoint!
I forgot to add the embalming bit to good conspiracy points!

The argument why she was quickly embalmed make sense (was crazy hot), but baffling that they couldn't have her in a morgue anywhere in Paris.

I am split here on whether it's a conspiracy or a string of unlucky and coincidental events, but in any case who would've had her killed?
The divorce was done and dusted, she was on good terms again with Charles (very friendly, they went shopping together and she even said she'd marry him again if he asked!), so it can't be the family.
The only person who bore a grudge so big and wouldn't even bow her head to the cortege was Margaret, another scandal magnet.

The only argument that may have some legs is that governments were a bit mad over the landmines campaign, it was too political and we all know governments make unholy amounts of money in arms deals.
But even then, she's hardly enemy n°1, though the most effective campaigner for sure.

Some conspiracy points are compelling, I think it was unlawful killing that presented the strongest case, but again who'd want to have her bumped off?

Last edited:
They were tapping her phone, probably had the place bugged. Conspiracy nut is taking hold now.
Maybe she slipped up and mentioned to her pal that she was late or maybe they'd been following her around waitrose and she didn't buy tampax.
I'm just saying 👐 its hard to prove pregnancy when the bloods been drained from a body and replaced with embalming fluid.

• Haha
If we just stick with modern times (say 20th century onwards), then there are a great deal of mysteries, rumours and all that.
And I fully think that some things are buried and go to the grave with these people, some things are kept secret and others revealed.

I also think that in many an instance we are told the truth and refuse to believe it, sometimes because the truth doesn't go with what we'd like to believe or because it's too boring or because circumstantial evidence is too compelling.
🤷‍♀️

They were tapping her phone, probably had the place bugged. Conspiracy nut is taking hold now.
Maybe she slipped up and mentioned to her pal that she was late or maybe they'd been following her around waitrose and she didn't buy tampax.
I'm just saying 👐 its hard to prove pregnancy when the bloods been drained from a body and replaced with embalming fluid.
Maybe Charles himself followed her to Waitrose and hid Inspector Clouseau style behind feminine hygiene products, gathering evidence 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The most interesting bits conspiracy wise are claims that Diana wore seatbelts religiously, that allegedly the seatbelts in the Mercedes didn't work, that the car wasn't released for analysis and I think discarded, that paps claim they weren't anywhere close to the car till the crash (they lost the car and couldn't keep up and only managed to get close due to the crash), disappearance of the white car and witness claims of someone on a motorcycle who was around the car (not a pap). I think it's in the docu unlawful killing.

Claims the family had a problem with Dodi and therefore killed Diana or similar are ridiculous. Firstly I wouldn't call a potential baby in this case "biracial", the al Fayeds are Egyptian. Their Islamic religion is more of a hindrance than the tan colour of their skin. Obsession on skin colour smacks of Americanism.

Another annoying to me bs conspiracy is that Di was pregnant. Even if she was, she would have been in such early stages that there wasn't anything there but a cluster of cells, too small for the human eye to see. She knew Dodi for a few weeks and was still heartbroken over H Khan, using Dodi to make HK jealous.
Wouldn't call HK the love of her life either, don't think they would've worked out and don't think they would've had much of a relationship later.

I also highly doubt that Phil or Liz had her killed. If they were that callous, they would've rid themselves of Ed and Wallis and spared the family of much embarrassment.

Dodi's father had many grievances, amongst others repeat refusals of citizenship, he applied several times and in spite of (allegedly and according to him) meeting criteria, he was refused. He also had many problems with Dodi, Dodi led a wild playboy lifestyle.
Your point about Edward and Wallis made me think, if the Queen and Philip really had it in them and cared enough to kill Diana and put their grandsons through that level of trauma, they would surely have just bumped Camilla off so their son would get over her whilst he and Diana were still married. At that point she was just their sons fling, if they were such cold blooded murderers they would have had no problem.

I’ve never been able to understand the Diana was murdered conspiracies, you could probably give me a more convincing argument that the earth is flat than any argument I’ve seen for the RF killing Diana.

Reactions: 9
Your point about Edward and Wallis made me think, if the Queen and Philip really had it in them and cared enough to kill Diana and put their grandsons through that level of trauma, they would surely have just bumped Camilla off so their son would get over her whilst he and Diana were still married. At that point she was just their sons fling, if they were such cold blooded murderers they would have had no problem.

I’ve never been able to understand the Diana was murdered conspiracies, you could probably give me a more convincing argument that the earth is flat than any argument I’ve seen for the RF killing Diana.
Didn't even consider that, but you're right.
There's a number of people they had good reason to bump off to make their lives easier.
Would've also been super easy to bump off Cam, no one adored her (meaning the public), the public didn't pay attention etc etc.

What would bumping off Camilla achieve, he'd have just found someone else and Diana couldn't stand him not adoring her. I think she needed to be everyones number 1 and she was never going to be his. David Icke has been taken off the YouTube and he was pretty good with his thirteen pillars and talk of virgin sacrifice.
On a serious note it probably was just a straightforward car accident that had tragic consequences but there'll always be little details that can't be fully explained. We also have recordings of her saying she feared she would be murdered and that it would look like a car accident.