Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I like her as she seems quite grounded. She of course is very privileged and is no doubt being handed opportunities because of who her parents are. However she certainly doesn’t come across as self absorbed or narcissistic. She comes over as quite sweet. I think younger girls will love her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13
I really like princess and junior. Does anybody else feel sorry for junior though? He seems like he’s really really working hard and trying with his career and princess has had so much success with Instagram etc. I really hope he does well with his music!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I’m just finishing the show, I absolutely love her. Didn’t have much hopes about it, and knew nothing of Princess originally, but PA and Emily have done an amazing job bringing her (and junior) up.
Shes so polite, and seems so sweet. I also think she’s so beautiful it’s a shame she’s so insecure.
That’s the thing, there are a lot of really pretty ‘celeb’ kids out there but Princess has a really unique look and that’s good! Her hair is amazing, she has beautiful eyes and her dimples are so sweet. I can imagine young girls really relating to her and I hope she does really well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10

Web30

VIP Member
I pretty much binged the show and did enjoy it but it felt like some scenes were set up for "drama" like Junior being late for the airport. But thats how reality tv works.

She comes across really well considering what's shes dealt with as a kid
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9

Maz40

VIP Member
There was a comment made by junior and princess about people saying they are nepo babies but how they have worked hard themselves and have jobs in order to fulfill their dreams. Well yeah I get where they are coming from BUT the doors have opened cos of whom they are. If they were any kids off the street they wouldn’t have the same opportunities as they do. So yeah you are working hard to fulfill them but the opportunities wouldn’t be coming knocking at the door if you were the average Joe.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9

Dollybird

VIP Member
I’ve watched an episode of her show and I really like her . I think she is far more relatable than Molly mae. She seems grounded and her relationship with Peter is lovely . i also liked she acknowledged her mums issues . I think she’s a great kid with a great future . I hope Claire keeps hold of her and looks after her in terms of pr . I think her mum will be fuming she’s not centre of it all
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
I've had the new series in in the background and I'm surprised at how sweet and unaffected she and Junior come across as. They seem like really decent kids!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Obviously they love their mum but I wonder how it must feel watching one of your family members ruin their looks so much.

I loved the scenes of them and Harvey on the day out
Especially as Princess looks very much like Katie did when she was the same age. It’s really sad as Kate was an attractive woman.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
Obviously they love their mum but I wonder how it must feel watching one of your family members ruin their looks so much.

I loved the scenes of them and Harvey on the day out
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8

pommynoir

VIP Member
I never really knew Pete was also awful until recently, those two kids come across so so well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8

angmolly

New member
I’ve watched an episode of her show and I really like her . I think she is far more relatable than Molly mae. She seems grounded and her relationship with Peter is lovely . i also liked she acknowledged her mums issues . I think she’s a great kid with a great future . I hope Claire keeps hold of her and looks after her in terms of pr . I think her mum will be fuming she’s not centre of it all
Second season just started all Princess spoke about was KP so she's obviously been told to do it. Virtually saying her poor mum's had a terrible sad life. ( All brought on by herself) In my opinion. But Princess is lovely very polite and respectful.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
That’s the thing, there are a lot of really pretty ‘celeb’ kids out there but Princess has a really unique look and that’s good! Her hair is amazing, she has beautiful eyes and her dimples are so sweet. I can imagine young girls really relating to her and I hope she does really well.
I love her as well and fully agree I’m just hoping she doesn’t go down the surgery route like her mum now that she’s 18. It’s nice to see someone that’s young that isn’t pushing Botox and lip fillers, cause there is plenty of girls her age getting it done sadly as soon as they turn 18
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

pommynoir

VIP Member
I’m just finishing the show, I absolutely love her. Didn’t have much hopes about it, and knew nothing of Princess originally, but PA and Emily have done an amazing job bringing her (and junior) up.
Shes so polite, and seems so sweet. I also think she’s so beautiful it’s a shame she’s so insecure.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Mrsp2806

VIP Member
Binged watched the princess diaries the other day. Definitely comes across as a sweet girl, so does Junior. I have a friend that met her on holiday in Mexico and said she was absolutely adorable.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

pommynoir

VIP Member
There was a comment made by junior and princess about people saying they are nepo babies but how they have worked hard themselves and have jobs in order to fulfill their dreams. Well yeah I get where they are coming from BUT the doors have opened cos of whom they are. If they were any kids off the street they wouldn’t have the same opportunities as they do. So yeah you are working hard to fulfill them but the opportunities wouldn’t be coming knocking at the door if you were the average Joe.
I do get that but I didn’t know Junior had worked as a labourer and had a 9-5 . I do think they come across like they’ve been raised well and with a good work ethic.

I’m on episode 3 I think now, love Princess but not enjoying it as much as I did series 1. I thought it was very sad when she was saying she can’t go uni / college but would love to.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I agree, all things considered she seems a nice bright girl very switched on
I do think Pete and manager Claire know what they potentially have on their hands with her in the sense of look at Kylie Jenner as template and could she blow up to level of earning.

The TV series as a platform to launch her beauty range the very moment she turned 18, like they are on it with her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5