Prince Andrew - Airmiles Andy - Randy Andy - The Toxic Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perv.

But that’s never going to come out is it? It will be covered up to the hilt.....

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Years ago he was accused of rape and sexual assault, think he may have lost some job position over it, but nothing actually of consequence. The press making light of the crimes he has been accused of (for years, and in the published papers) is shameful, calling girls who were groomed and exploited "women & masseurs" and not using legal terms like assault but instead saying he was a groper who had his feet massaged. Like he was just pally with convicted sex offender Epstein (which no USA news presenters seem to be able to say correctly it's St-eye-n!!!".

Honestly, in an ideal world the monarchy would just be abolished after the Queen goes, all the pr of the royal children and how happy Kate and William are can't cover this mess, but maybe it will, after Diana died, the context of how abusive Charles was to her never really dented anything, even when Diana was alive, there was some Doctor before she got married, who was telling the press how she was confirmed a virgin, and basically that's why she was chosen to marry Charles, that wasn't that long ago either, and yet people have such a cuddly image of the Royals, forgetting that Mountbatten even arranged for the Queen to marry Philip and it's hardly been a love story... he's another untouchable.

Honestly, wouldn't it be nice for Andrew's daughters to actually denounce their dad, or the Queen to release a statement of sympathy to the victims rather than flat out deny Andrew's accusations, despite years of legal evidence?!

Reactions: 22
Probably a perv, nonce and anything else in between. Absolutely will be kept hush hush though. Andrew will be reduced to being kept out of the spotlight, won’t do major public engagements and will be encouraged to retire from duty like and essentially be exiled like the Duke of Windsor. At least, that’s what I think should happen from the Royal Family’s PR perspective.

We will likely never know the truth, unless there are files kept classified a bit like the Marburg Files on the Duke of Windsor which exposed him as at least a Nazi Appeaser, more like Nazi sympathiser, and certainly heavily implied Nazi supporter that get released in a few decades.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Funnily enough... i read months ago that this would come out (i am into conspiracies etc etc) and so it did... hes lead a private life, wonder why? Because he is clearly a sexual deviant

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Funnily enough... i read months ago that this would come out (i am into conspiracies etc etc) and so it did... hes lead a private life, wonder why? Because he is clearly a sexual deviant

Yeah I heard about him being a pedalo when the whole Bill Cosby thing came to light Andrew was mentioned a lot then too about being a dirty bastard. Now this whole Epstein thing has brought it all back out again. No smoke without fire, he's a total nonce.

• Wow
  • Heart
I read a very long time ago that he was HIV positive as a result of being Randy Andy. I’m sure that’s not true but there are various conspiracy theorists who say it would explain why he hasn’t remarried etc

• Wow
Reactions: 22
What's our thoughts?
He has always been a pompous ass, but even he I doubt would go in for kiddies

I read a very long time ago that he was HIV positive as a result of being Randy Andy. I’m sure that’s not true but there are various conspiracy theorists who say it would explain why he hasn’t remarried etc
I remember that too, but as he himself said, if he had aids, he was the only person in the world to have it and also gain weight. In short, tit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I def think there's truth in it all, too many things don't add up. The pics with the underage girl, staying on the island so many times, his list of dodgy mates... Fergie is almost kept as a trophy for when tit hits the fan. They bring her out and parade them together 🙄
Can't imagine any of it will ever come out tho, the Queen would never allow it.. Democracy you say 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 15
He’s meant to be the queens favourite. Nothing will come of any accusations

I think there is defo truth in it all, it'll all be nicely swept under the carpet though!!! Disgrace really

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Depends how much longer the queen lives. Charles has no time for Andrew, although they'll still want to avoid the scandal, I think the York family will be totally sidelined. As for his *relationship* with fergie, fairly clear its not a love match, she's a millstone around his neck. Although she may yet prove useful, as a smokescreen to pretend he loves her and doesn't fuk anything that moves.
Andrew is thick and spoiled, and propped up by mummy his whole life, a lethal combination.

• Wow
Probably a perv, nonce and anything else in between. Absolutely will be kept hush hush though. Andrew will be reduced to being kept out of the spotlight, won’t do major public engagements and will be encouraged to retire from duty like and essentially be exiled like the Duke of Windsor. At least, that’s what I think should happen from the Royal Family’s PR perspective.

We will likely never know the truth, unless there are files kept classified a bit like the Marburg Files on the Duke of Windsor which exposed him as at least a Nazi Appeaser, more like Nazi sympathiser, and certainly heavily implied Nazi supporter that get released in a few decades.
I believe Prince Philip and many others in the Royal family are into paedophilia... Like many in government. The lot of them are answerable to nobody and their 'crimes' are always hushed and hilted from the public. Makes me sick!!😷

• Sad
Reactions: 23
He’s also rumoured not to be fathered by Prince Philip. The suspect is Henry Herbert, the 7th Earl of Carnarvon, Lord Porchester, who was the Queen’s Racing manager.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
He’s also rumoured not to be fathered by Prince Philip. The suspect is Henry Herbert, the 7th Earl of Carnarvon, Lord Porchester, who was the Queen’s Racing manager.
Well the Queen's marriage was arranged by Mountbatten when she was still a naive youngster so hardly a romance. Philip is meant to have strayed too, not that they would ever admit Andy wasn't Phil's though.

Very unlikely, but just imagine Andy was given the same treatment as any othet convicted nonce in prison, hated by the rest of the prison population so put away all on his tod with no luxury. The rest of the Royals denouncing him. His victims getting the gratification that no longer were they made out to be liars.

Sadly the royal pr will just try to deny everything and probably try to deflect by releasing family snaps of Wills & Kate and the kids.

I believe Prince Philip and many others in the Royal family are into paedophilia... Like many in government. The lot of them are answerable to nobody and their 'crimes' are always hushed and hilted from the public. Makes me sick!!😷
They covered up a few things like same sex rekationships and disabled, poorly treated family members. Andy is likely the first nonce though. The Queen has done some shady things like visiting for a party, what was basically a colonial "re education" orphanage for indigenous Canadian children. Kids stripped from their families and culture and sent to hell holes. All the hunting (shooting, fishing and spearing) this lot do is vile, it depicts everything wrong with land rights in th UK. A lot of these estates were gifted centuries ago because someone murdered a lot of everyday folk who were often forced to fight, plus civillians, then now they destroy the natural environment so it can become a deer etc safari for people to go shoot these poor things, meanwhile others romantisize the man made landscapes with "wild" animals.

Last edited:
Just googled him. I can see the strong resemblance!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Prince Harry and James Hewitt.... He ain't no son of Charles (thank F'k!)

So much philandering goes on everywhere even in the royal family....They're not squeaky clean by any means!!!

He’s meant to be the queens favourite. Nothing will come of any accusations
Don't have to be a favourite to be covered up from any scrutiny

Perv.

But that’s never going to come out is it? It will be covered up to the hilt.....
You can bet your arse!!!

Attachments

Prince Harry and James Hewitt.... He ain't no son of Charles (thank F'k!)

So much philandering goes on everywhere even in the royal family....They're not squeaky clean by any means!!!

Don't have to be a favourite to be covered up from any scrutiny

You can bet your arse!!!
There is red hair in Diana's Family, the Spencers. I’ve heard it said that Diana hadn’t met Hewitt before Harry was born.

Reactions: 25
So they say.....

And you believe all what the media spout.....
No, I don’t believe all what the media spouts. But lots of people think it would have been impossible for Diana to have had a red haired son with Charles. I’m merely pointing out that Diana’s sisters have red hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.