Prince Andrew - Airmiles Andy - Randy Andy - The Toxic Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I’ve always thought he still supports Fergie because she knows where the bodies are buried!! Why on Earth would he keep bailing her out etc unless she had a serious hold over him? She knows EVERYTHING and that scares the tit out of him! 😂
💯 THIS!!

Reactions: 5
Just remember people he's not meaning to come as across as grand, this photo was simply taken just before he and the girls entered pizza express 😂 😂
Screenshot_2019-11-24-07-56-41~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just remember people he's not meaning to come as across as grand, this photo was simply taken just before he and the girls entered pizza express 😂 😂View attachment 59377
That picture! When was it taken?

😂😂😂 I saw a meme of something similar this morning with the caption “so...where to bleeping start?!?”
Poor Queen must have her head in her hands most of the time. God only knows what Philips got to say about it all 😭
The only one of her children who remotely emulated her is Princess Anne. Her and Philip's DNA didn't produce much to shout about. And she and her sister were so very different too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Because she got caught having her toes sucked by her “financial adviser” whilst on holiday. There was no coming back from that and they had to divorce. What I don’t understand is why they still live in the same house and how they could afford to buy a £13 million quid chalet in Switzerland a few years ago She was broke at one point and had millions of debts and he’s supposedly on £250k from the Queen a year

there’s definitely more to all this
It doesnt all add up does it because its rumoured that's how they 1st had dealings with epstein that he loaned fergie 11k. I mean why would someone from the rf borrow 11k very strange

andrew & Fergie live together because they are still together! Not officially or publicly but Ive always said that as soon as the queen dies, they will stop hiding it. Maybe not now though....!
Well i thought the same til all this came out. Surely she wouldnt put up with him sleeping with these girls if they were together. The more i think about it i think shes been used as a cover to make him look normal. I like sarah but some of the comments she comes out with i wonder if she has dementia

Reactions: 3
Fergie will do almost anything for money, shes been in Saudi Arabia recently being all chummy to the crown Prince and he's the guy that ordered the America journalist to be murdered and chopped up with a bone saw.

Where are her morals?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The image of her walking away with a briefcase full of cash from the fake sheikh I think is worse than the toe sucking.

Didn't she tell the fake sheikh how andy is whiter than white :LOL:
View attachment 58891
To be honest, I miss the 'Fake Sheikh' . He exposed a lot of them as pathetic money grabbers. Princess Michael, Fergie and Sophie Wessex.

Reactions: 9
To be honest, I miss the 'Fake Sheikh' . He exposed a lot of them as pathetic money grabbers. Princess Michael, I'mFergie and Sophie Wessex.
Agree, the fake sheikh was another example of Sarah and Andy working the system and being shady together - her doing the deal negotiating the money and the terms in return for Andy doing the actual meet up , they back each other no matter what because they're in it up to their necks in some weird co dependant relationship of money, sex, debts and scandal 🤢

Reactions: 13
Is everyone here from the UK? Curious to see what our friends in Australia etc think of it all

Anyone else see this? A US navy seal was being interviewed about military dogs and right at the end he blurts out "... and Jeffery Epstein didn't kill himself" 👀

There's a guy who posts on Twitter, very popular, he talks alot about this, & goes into detail as to how it would of been impossible for Epstein to have committed suicide. Apparently the Clinton's were involved with his death!!!
All very interesting, not sure if the truth will ever be told, it sounds like one big cover up, Epstein knew too much, too many influencial people involved 😲

Reactions: 6
View attachment 57799

The famous photo just to remind us all. Firstly “I don’t wear those clothes on a night out in London” has to be one of the weakest excuses I’ve ever heard... but he also could well have been wearing a jacket and tie that he claims is his London wear and taken them off while ‘unwinding’ (gross).

Don’t know why I’m even contesting that. Too many ridiculous obvious lies to count.

His daughter has a royal wedding next year, how can this guy show his face in public again? He should be in prison. Not just for the 17 year old - but for turning a blind eye to a man like Jeffrey Epstein, allowing him to continue to traffic and abuse underage girls for years, lieing about his role in it - who knows what else he probably knows ?

“The photo was taken upstairs and i was downstairs,I’ve never been upstairs ...”
But why isn't her hand on her hip? Why is it hovering next to her hip?

Reactions: 2
But why isn't her hand on her hip? Why is it hovering next to her hip?
Looks like she’s moved her arm out of the way so it’s not touching his sweaty meaty paw and then doesn’t know what to do with her arm/hand before the shutter release has been clicked. In any case, don’t think it matters.

Looks like she’s moved her arm out of the way so it’s not touching his sweaty meaty paw and then doesn’t know what to do with her arm/hand before the shutter release has been clicked. In any case, don’t think it matters.
Exactly. Photos capture a fraction of a second, sometimes things look odd, especially if they are moving. Not that I think this looks that weird. it looks like she was most likely frantically moving her hand all over the place before the picture was taken to avoid his. If anything that awkwardly positioned hand is the most telling part of the photo. She’s smiling because she has no choice, she’s letting him grab her waist because she has no choice but this one part of her body she’s trying to keep autonomy over without anyone really noticing.

Surely that’s at least a more convincing argument than Andrews garbled “this was taken upstairs and I’ve never been upstairs i only went downstairs.”

Reactions: 7
She said she asked for the picture to be taken to show her mother that she had *met* a real Prince.

• Sad
Exactly. Photos capture a fraction of a second, sometimes things look odd, especially if they are moving. Not that I think this looks that weird. it looks like she was most likely frantically moving her hand all over the place before the picture was taken to avoid his. If anything that awkwardly positioned hand is the most telling part of the photo. She’s smiling because she has no choice, she’s letting him grab her waist because she has no choice but this one part of her body she’s trying to keep autonomy over without anyone really noticing.

Surely that’s at least a more convincing argument than Andrews garbled “this was taken upstairs and I’ve never been upstairs i only went downstairs.”
Yet she's placed her other hand on his waist/back? I think you're projecting a lot onto her with that comment. We can't say for sure she had no choice and we also can't say for sure she did it voluntarily, because guess what, we weren't there.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.