Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was a younger teen at the height of my britpop phase and I could not understand why people were gaga over Justine but I can see it now. Graham was always my favourite though and I always liked that whilst he so often seemed shitfaced, he didn’t seem part of the Primrose Hill lot. Then his ex partner has been quite clear on insta that he used to hit her and now it all seems a bit sordid. Chris Gentry was also always my favourite out of menswear but I can remember even then the music magazines were clear he was off his face much mor directly than they ever were with others. He must have been truly off the scale.

I do like in that clip that even though they’re all clearly absolutely FUCKED Damon’s art school education doesn’t let him down!

Reactions: 6
I had a bit of a wild youth but god, that video makes me feel grubby! And so glad I’m not there with them.

Also the art is creepy as hell, especially so because the artist recommends displaying the disturbed looking child dummy on all fours. Why would anybody want that in their house?

Off topic but it really is hideous…

Children ‘aren’t human?’

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I was a younger teen at the height of my britpop phase and I could not understand why people were gaga over Justine but I can see it now. Graham was always my favourite though and I always liked that whilst he so often seemed shitfaced, he didn’t seem part of the Primrose Hill lot. Then his ex partner has been quite clear on insta that he used to hit her and now it all seems a bit sordid. Chris Gentry was also always my favourite out of menswear but I can remember even then the music magazines were clear he was off his face much mor directly than they ever were with others. He must have been truly off the scale.

I do like in that clip that even though they’re all clearly absolutely FUCKED Damon’s art school education doesn’t let him down!
Noooooo not Graham!!!!! You really can’t be fan of a man nowadays. Some ugly truth about them is going to come out in the end.

You mean Essy Syed? On her Insta she is an activist against violence, but I can’t find anything concrete about her being hit by Graham. Did I miss something?

Reactions: 5
Noooooo not Graham!!!!! You really can’t be fan of a man nowadays. Some ugly truth about them is going to come out in the end.

You mean Essy Syed? On her Insta she is an activist against violence, but I can’t find anything concrete about her being hit by Graham. Did I miss something?
Yes you did. An absolute bucket ton of stuff she posted a while back that triggered a few other girls to come forward about his methods for picking them up - whilst he was with Essy obvs.

So he’s a cheat as well as a woman beater.

• Wow
  • Sick

yes, I can‘t find it now but there were definite hints that she herself had escaped a violent relationship shortly after they spilt. I’ll have another dig about.

Reactions: 1
Yes you did. An absolute bucket ton of stuff she posted a while back that triggered a few other girls to come forward about his methods for picking them up - whilst he was with Essy obvs.

So he’s a cheat as well as a woman beater.
It was all shared on the secret celeb gossip thread last year so should come up if searched

I had a bit of a wild youth but god, that video makes me feel grubby! And so glad I’m not there with them.

Also the art is creepy as hell, especially so because the artist recommends displaying the disturbed looking child dummy on all fours. Why would anybody want that in their house?

Off topic but it really is hideous…

Children ‘aren’t human?’
He sounds like a right twit.

Reactions: 5
It was all shared on the secret celeb gossip thread last year so should come up if searched
Thanks! tit, I‘ve booked my summer holiday/city trip to London just because of the blur gig in Wembley in July… Not going to cancel the plans now, although Graham should be canceled.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t know that about Graham. Not part of the Primose Hill gang, but the lead singer of The Bluetones was all over Twitter a year, maybe two years ago for being physically and emotionally abusive towards his ex wife. Had some gigs cancelled off the back off of it, I think.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Didn’t know that about Graham. Not part of the Primose Hill gang, but the lead singer of The Bluetones was all over Twitter a year, maybe two years ago for being physically and emotionally abusive towards his ex wife. Had some gigs cancelled off the back off of it, I think.
Aye he seems like a right piece of work. Bluetones were shite

Reactions: 2
Jeez I was never into Brit pop but this lot seem like a right bunch of misogynists. I thought they were all skinny blokes “ in their feelings “ 🤣

• Haha
Wow. I hadn't heard that about Graham Coxon! He very much traded on the whole 'awkward muso nerd in geek glasses and tweed blazer who's probably quite sweet and gentle' shtick. UGH!

Greg Dulli of the Afghan Whigs was accused in the 90s of being a misogynist, when their album Gentlemen came out. I don't think he was. I think he was a man very much aware of his own failings and wasn't afraid to use them in his lyrics. So often it's the nerds you need to watch out for, not the swaggery shaggers.

Reactions: 7
Greg Dulli of the Afghan Whigs was accused in the 90s of being a misogynist, when their album Gentlemen came out. I don't think he was. I think he was a man very much aware of his own failings and wasn't afraid to use them in his lyrics. So often it's the nerds you need to watch out for, not the swaggery shaggers.
Never agreed more with a post on here EVER. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Geez I’ve just looked at Meg Matthews IG page… she’s had so much work done 😳
SO much work! And for some baffling reason, has had a tattoo done on her face! She uses a lot of filters on IG but there's a video of her being stopped by some blogger in Paris (in the video she says "google me" which I just think is uber cringe but I degress), and in the video you can see what she actually looks like. Loads of sun damage and too much "work".

I'll start a new thread.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.