Prim and Penny #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like it.
It must have been a very late wedding?
The pearls on the back are a bit like the blue dress she wore to her brothers wedding

Reactions: 2
Nah it's just not for me, it's like all the dresses she customises they all end up looking weird. Wasn't there a much more well know dressmaker complaining a few years ago that she ripped off her designs?

Does anyone wonder why their da doesn’t get much custom for funerals? Because he’s a slabber just as well as the middle daughter Anna, she is a mouthy girl, gets involved in tit that doesn’t revolve about her. Just wish I could tell Anna about her devoted husband (NOT) /shagging half of Maghera Kilrea and Dungiven still.. Karmas a witch Anna
---
Does anyone wonder why their da doesn’t get much custom for funerals? Because he’s a slabber just as well as the middle daughter Anna, she is a mouthy girl, gets involved in tit that doesn’t revolve about her. Just wish I could tell Anna about her devoted husband (NOT) /shagging half of Maghera Kilrea and Dungiven still.. Karmas a witch Anna
This will be screenshotted into the three slabbering Gormley sister groupchat but Anthony has a big dick and he knows how to use it 😆 Anna doesn’t give out so he is looking about 🤣

---

This will be screenshotted into the three slabbering Gormley sister groupchat but Anthony has a big dick and he knows how to use it 😆 Anna doesn’t give out so he is looking about 🤣

Is the Mickey funeral director, not their uncle? 😬

---

Anna isn’t out for public consumption so this is wrong on so many levels. Wind it in I’m reporting this to admins

Reactions: 3
Yet again no ad etc until very last story posted today about b perfect ffs do your job and stop being sly and deceiving people

Reactions: 2
Well I'm sure she likely does feel sorry for them, as a mother herself she is probably putting herself in their shoes.

To go into the ad was distasteful to say the least, but I am sure there was no "pretending" to feel sorry for a family who have lost a child.

Reactions: 1
No I don’t think they are the same but I will try and find out
I haven’t really seen much off Mellisas stories as a while I would know her through friend
Of a friend kinda thing always thought she was okay