Pretty_boho aka lanni !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there another thread??? I can’t believe how she throws money away, £700 to cancel a sofa??!!!

Reactions: 2
I’ve never found another thread, but I’d be surprised if Tattlers didn’t have plenty to say about this one!

There definitely used to be another thread, that was when she stopped Filipino talking stories because her voice was mocked.
Someone please tell me FM can’t possibly pay for that house and all the work they’ve had done tonig already!?!

There definitely used to be another thread, that was when she stopped Filipino talking stories because her voice was mocked.
Someone please tell me FM can’t possibly pay for that house and all the work they’ve had done tonig already!?!
Nah, it’s definitely a sales pitch.

Reactions: 1
She is definitely up to something, I doubt that much is made from FM. She has a brand new Range Rover!

Where do they get the money?! He works for PLT but doing what? She quit hairdressing?
I know they spent £12k on the garden alone
He’s a lead automation engineer, I think he part owns a gym too?? She bought their last house 14 years ago, they’ll have made a fair bit of equity in that time.

How many instagrams do they have between them? She has at least three and he has at least two including a home account. They pose the same photos on the home accounts. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I used to follow her years ago and she was so down to Earth and relatable, but now she’s just so fake, forgotten where she has come from and is only interested in showing off and flogging that cat piss perfume. Quite sad really - at least she stopped sharing every second of the poor kids lives

Reactions: 2
I’d just decided to unfollow her. Can’t hear a word she say on stories always have to put the volume up to try listen what she’s saying. And even that I can’t make it out she’s that bloody quiet.

Reactions: 1
How many instagrams do they have between them? She has at least three and he has at least two including a home account. They pose the same photos on the home accounts. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Omg they do, sick of seeing her sharing the same stupid videos of her garden with the same songs that she absolutely rinses to death 🙈😅

Always wonder where they get their money from!! Brand new house, garden, constant spending.
She wastes money so much, buys things then gets sick of them days later. Easy come easy go with her 🙄

Reactions: 3