Pretty Blunt #2 Just another lying insta account! (caught sending herself “troll” messages for attention)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t she mention hinch. I must of missed something. Was the only reason I followed her. And then I seen she’d been sending herself messages or something and just vanished
Well, I suppose there’s nothing technically stopping her, but she based her whole previous persona on slagging off Hinch getting followers that way, and the fake troll message was supposed to be from one of the hinch army. Going down that road again would invite challenges and expose her once more.
Check out the previous pretty blunt thread for all the details.

Reactions: 2
Well, I suppose there’s nothing technically stopping her, but she based her whole previous persona on slagging off Hinch getting followers that way, and the fake troll message was supposed to be from one of the hinch army. Going down that road again would invite challenges and expose her once more.
Check out the previous pretty blunt thread for all the details.
it must be KILLING her inside that she can’t take the pjs or parody Hinch, especially now!

Reactions: 3
What was that latest story about? She’s also asked for people who donated to help fund her book to message her so she can send them a free copy when it eventually gets published, so if anyone donated but unfollowed her because of the whole, let’s say, unpleasantness, there you go you’ve been informed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s just appeared on my FYP on TikTok!! First video was posted yesterday since the 22nd September.
No thankyou!! *BLOCKED*

Reactions: 2
She’s back to doing what she thinks are funny sketches, I’ve never seen anything more unfunny in my life, I think it’s time to unfollow but I’m so nosey i think it will physically hurt me to do so 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
One of my colleagues used to be friends with her and they fell out. Says she’s a nutter and a bit nasty.

Yeah, looks like she is going to reinvent herself as a ‘mummy blogger’ although she keeps her daughter private so hope she doesn’t use her new baby for content.

Reactions: 5
I noticed the number of stories were creeping up and up again. Watching with interest…

Reactions: 1