Pretty Blunt #2 Just another lying insta account! (caught sending herself “troll” messages for attention)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found her! God she looksluk she's aged about 10 year 😂😂 she looks so sheepish and awkward in those stories 😭😂

Reactions: 1
Back to over 8k, but no fuss this time. Can the thread be renamed pretty blunt aka Nicky Bell(end lol) so google searches can find her? I feel like she’s reinventing herself, buying followers whilst private so social blade can’t pick it up and will just sweep her awful actions under the carpet. Like they all do I guess.

Reactions: 11
What was that last post about? She had posted a pic of her and her husband but since deleted it and replaced with a post along the lines of people asking if she’s pregnant, very strange woman she is

Reactions: 2
What was that last post about? She had posted a pic of her and her husband but since deleted it and replaced with a post along the lines of people asking if she’s pregnant, very strange woman she is
I think it’s funny she’s making out like she’s some insta OAP that doesn’t understand how it works and is posting things by “mistake” 🙄🙄🙄

She’s unhinged.

Reactions: 3
publicity n engagement. . who cares .. I'm blocked I'm not interested .. shes jyst trying to get attention .. but I'm still here on tattlee that is .n human so do catch up ...when i fancy ....I seriously feel she doesn't deserve Tattle's attention. . just close tge thread n ignore ... that the best respobse to her ... she's reading on here ..that's no secret ... she's worse of the worst

Reactions: 5
God - she is unbelievably boring now she can’t bash hinch or the hinch army. Is that all she had before? How did I not see that at the time? 😩

Reactions: 5
it’s almost like she’s been reading a thread on here with all the talk of z listers in Dubai 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
God - she is unbelievably boring now she can’t bash hinch or the hinch army. Is that all she had before? How did I not see that at the time? 😩
Why can’t she mention hinch. I must of missed something. Was the only reason I followed her. And then I seen she’d been sending herself messages or something and just vanished

Reactions: 2