Pretty Blunt #2 Just another lying insta account! (caught sending herself “troll” messages for attention)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how it says “comedian” I her insta bio, that is hilarious, she’s about as funny as the shits, her TikToks are diabolical, honestly what goes through these peoples minds? 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am cringing. The way she is shoe horning her book into every story. ‘Any of you plagiarise my book I’m suing you 😂’ ok love.
Her TikTok stories are bleeping shite.

Reactions: 3
She popped up on my TikTok, I had forgotten all about her! Still as unfunny as ever I see.

She has just stolen other peoples ideas and made them 1000x less funny than the original. Her accent/voice is horrific too, and I say this as a Scottish person!

Reactions: 2
I had to unfollow her.
You’d think she made the Sunday times bestseller list the way she harps on about her Wanky book.
so unfunny

Omg I had forgotten all about her. I remember she was knicking other “anti influencers” jokes and stuff and passing it off as her own and then she trolled herself 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can't sleep so I'm down a tattle rabbit hole. Forgot about this strange woman. She been up to anything interesting lately?