Pregnancy + the vaccine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad you're feeling better!
Tbh, the first day after jab 2 I was a walking panic attack everytime my paracetamol wore off and the new one wasn't working yet. My boyfriend had to listen to all the profanities I know while I was bawling my eyes out 😂 Good thing it only lasted a day, don't want to imagine how I'd be sick with covid for longer than that!
Side effects suck, but still happy I'm now fully vaccinated!
I know it just made me so worried about the baby mainly! Second jab is currently the day before my bday I think I might move that 😂

Just been and had jab number 2. They were so sweet and fast tracked me through. The lady doing my check lists asked me if I'd had any grief about getting it done and I said not to my face but I have read some nasty things online. She said quite a few of her ladies have had horrible comments which is awful really isn't it.
Anyway, 2ish hours from actual jabbing and no side effects yet. 🤞 Stays that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
my husband had his first jab in June and the nurse said sometime to him I’ve never heard anyone else say

she said ‘if you have no reaction to the first, you’ve not had Covid. Only then would you then get a ‘reaction’ (I think she means side effects or feeling tit per say)with the second jab’

so perhaps that works out for you, that as you’ve had it before its why you feel worse with the first dose?
I would defo be taking that with a pinch of salt.
ive had covid and was fine after both astra zeneca reactions