Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thetruth123

VIP Member
These tests were the Baine of my life for about 5 days I just couldn’t work it out!! Thankfully I was I’m now 16 weeks pregnant, severe morning sickness signed off work ! But wouldn’t have it a have it way!! My tests looked exactly like yours!!!! ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2

WhatABore

VIP Member
Can someone help me? I am new to this trying thing. I only have cheap ebaytests. It was showing a sliiiiight pink stripe yesterday in the morning and evening. Today I took 2 with my morning urine, but one said negative and one obvious pink line (more obvious irl) so I took one more with the same urine, negativ. I am not sure on my dpo, maybe 10days.. Am I pregnant? Or just false positive?? btw, english is not my first language, so I hope you understand[emoji85]

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Do you have an update? 😊

Reactions: 1

Tublet83

VIP Member
Yes, thats the one positiv of the three I took today. I am at work this weekend, so no chance to get one, but maybe tomorrow. Would be a great birthdaypresent, as I turn 30 tomorrow! I have had periodpains for many days and super sore breasts.

Pic is yesterdays.

Xx
Keeping my fingers crossed for you! X

Felicity

With my first I did a test every day and they started off looking like that, getting darker every day. Fingers crossed for you!

GrumpyB

Can someone help me? I am new to this trying thing. I only have cheap ebaytests. It was showing a sliiiiight pink stripe yesterday in the morning and evening. Today I took 2 with my morning urine, but one said negative and one obvious pink line (more obvious irl) so I took one more with the same urine, negativ. I am not sure on my dpo, maybe 10days.. Am I pregnant? Or just false positive?? btw, english is not my first language, so I hope you understand[emoji85]

Tublet83

VIP Member

I can see a line on the bottom one, can you buy some other tests. I used those ones too and they aren’t reliable Xx

GrumpyB

I can see a line on the bottom one, can you buy some other tests. I used those ones too and they aren’t reliable Xx
Yes, thats the one positiv of the three I took today. I am at work this weekend, so no chance to get one, but maybe tomorrow. Would be a great birthdaypresent, as I turn 30 tomorrow! I have had periodpains for many days and super sore breasts.

Pic is yesterdays.

Xx

Mumtum

First response tests are good. Use these cheapies and then when you see anything that could be a line then use a first response and it will be a clear positive or negative