Pregnancy Advice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm 23 weeks pregnant. Up until recently I thought I was coping quite well but now my emotions seem to be all over the place. I just feel so anxious, teary and have that lump in my throat constantly. It all started when I moved house last week and not eased yet.

I just can't seem to snap out of my mood. Is this normal, did any of you guys feel like this?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Congratulations!!!!!!!
I was gonna make a joke and say you should ask Sarah Ingham for advice but. 😕

I’m just gonna say congratulations and lots of positive thoughts being sent your way!

I know @disneys is pregnant?!
Hopefully more might come here for a joint moan/rant/cry 😬

• Haha
Congratulations,it’s a big thing to move when your pregnant,hope things settle for you soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Congratulations! I'm 33 weeks, so we will have a little baby next month.

I'm really emotional, and if I'd moved house and had a big life change I'd definitely be a mess. I had moods that lasted days in the 1st and 2nd trimester but in the 3rd they've lifted and all I feel now is tired and sore! 😴

Your hormones are everywhere, so moods will be normal coupled with moving. Take it easy, have lots of soothing baths/showers (I found being in water really helped my mood) and try not to worry <3

• Heart
Congratulations!!!!!!!
I was gonna make a joke and say you should ask Sarah Ingham for advice but. 😕

I’m just gonna say congratulations and lots of positive thoughts being sent your way!

I know @disneys is pregnant?!
Hopefully more might come here for a joint moan/rant/cry 😬
That did make me laugh. She's the perfect example of what not to do. I did make the mistake of watching a few of their vlogs back to back so that could have been the trigger 😅

I think it's hormonal but I've suffered in the past and been on heavy medication in my twenties so when all of these feelings came back I had a panic.

I just don't know any other pregnant woman to ask (or many woman) :oops: so thought I'd ask here. Since getting it off my chest this morning I've felt much better so I'm glad I spoke up.

@disneys Thank you so much for your lovely message it was very reassuring. Good luck with your baby x

@Tilly Thanks Tilly, it was a great way to declutter. Rather than using the Marie Kondo 'does it bring me joy method' I used the 'can I be arsed to put this away and find a home for it' The answer was mainly no' because my feet bloody hurt.

• Heart
I'm pregnant too, 15 weeks, second baby. I can definitely relate to having bad feelings, anxiety etc especially with first pregnancies, there is a lot to worry about!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m pregnant too - with my 5th :) feel like a dab hand At it now!

Every emotion is so normal, I’ve been through it all with every pregnancy. I’ve been medicated In two due to my mood and hospitalised I also did a big house move at 38 weeks! I remember it well and I was a fat hot mess wondering what the hell i’d Done and did not stop crying!

Hormones - they are wild. Congratulations it’s always an emotional rollercoaster but worth it. X

• Heart
Congratulations! I’m pregnant with my third, and after my first I thought, hey this will easy! How wrong was I! But all I can say is don’t blame yourself if you are in a mood, anxious or you just don’t feel yourself. If there is any point in your life that you are more than entitled to be emotional, this is it!

I have to say you deserve a medal for moving while pregnant - that is my idea of hell.

I'm 23 weeks pregnant. Up until recently I thought I was coping quite well but now my emotions seem to be all over the place. I just feel so anxious, teary and have that lump in my throat constantly. It all started when I moved house last week and not eased yet.

I just can't seem to snap out of my mood. Is this normal, did any of you guys feel like this?
Hey 👋🏻 I’m a student midwife and I would recommend talking to your midwife lovely. It is totally normal for your hormones to change etc but if you speak to your midwife they can give you extra support if you feel you need it, and they can also sign post you to places or websites etc which may be of some help to you. But make sure you’re telling somebody how you feel. Don’t keep it all inside. Xx

Congratulations!

I was 5/6 months when I moved out of my parents house. My sister had cancer at the time. Was a horrific time. I felt the same

Here if you need a chat

Awwww congratulations @DirtyLaundry !

Lovely news don’t be hard on yourself, moving house is so difficult and emotional at the best of times, and even more so when you are pregnant.

Hope you aren’t stocking up on Nuby baby products 😂😘

• Haha
Thank you for the lovely messages. Feeling much better this week.

Everything that was troubling last week seems to have passed or resolved itself.

Still feeling slightly anxious and like I've forgotten to do something but hopfully that'll pass!

Thanks again xx

Reactions: 4
Thank you for the lovely messages. Feeling much better this week.

Everything that was troubling last week seems to have passed or resolved itself.

Still feeling slightly anxious and like I've forgotten to do something but hopfully that'll pass!

Thanks again xx
That’s parenting, the worry never ends 😂

• Heart