Pregnancy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its indigestion for me atm making me feel sick šŸ¤¢ all I want is orange juice and all it does is hurt me šŸ˜’

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Its indigestion for me atm making me feel sick šŸ¤¢ all I want is orange juice and all it does is hurt me šŸ˜’
I drank so much orange juice with my first. It was all I wanted but it made the heartburn 10 times worse. But I also couldn't stop šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Iā€™ve also been feeling rough this weekend, so headachey and SO bloated all day and night to the point where I wake up constantly, itā€™s so uncomfortable! Trying to eat fibre/drink loads of water and mint tea but itā€™s not making it much better šŸ˜©

What does everyone think about travelling away from home (in the UK) in the last few weeks of pregnancy? A few friends are trying to arrange a weekend away when Iā€™ll be 37 weeks, but Iā€™m thinking I donā€™t want to be too far from home/the hospital/my husband just in case!!

Reactions: 2
I just expressed my first colostrum! 0.5ml woohoo šŸ„³
That's great! Silly question perhaps but do you just store it in the freezer in the syringe and then take it with you to hospital when you give birth? And then feed baby directly from the syringe when needed? (after letting it defrost obv).

To all those talking about PGP, I'm 21 weeks and not sure if what I'm feeling is PGP. My general pelvic/abdomen/hip area feels like I've been doing intense core workouts (I haven't) combined with the sensation of someone pressing on a permanently full bladder. Also my legs are quite sore too. It's hard to turn over and get out of bed but once I start moving eg. go for a walk I feel OK apart from a heavy sensation in my pelvis which I assume is normal now. Does this sound like PGP? I'm a bit concerned about the bladder feeling so will give a urine sample to my GP tomorrow in case it's a UTI.

I drank so much orange juice with my first. It was all I wanted but it made the heartburn 10 times worse. But I also couldn't stop šŸ˜‚
So annoying šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ it makes me feel so sick but it tastes so good for them 5 mins šŸ˜†

That's great! Silly question perhaps but do you just store it in the freezer in the syringe and then take it with you to hospital when you give birth? And then feed baby directly from the syringe when needed? (after letting it defrost obv).

To all those talking about PGP, I'm 21 weeks and not sure if what I'm feeling is PGP. My general pelvic/abdomen/hip area feels like I've been doing intense core workouts (I haven't) combined with the sensation of someone pressing on a permanently full bladder. Also my legs are quite sore too. It's hard to turn over and get out of bed but once I start moving eg. go for a walk I feel OK apart from a heavy sensation in my pelvis which I assume is normal now. Does this sound like PGP? I'm a bit concerned about the bladder feeling so will give a urine sample to my GP tomorrow in case it's a UTI.
Yeah you can, have to use within 24h of defrosting but wards should have the ability to store it. I donā€™t trust the wards not the just chuck it or something as I know how dysfunctional the NHS can be and Iā€™d be gutted if it got spoiled/thrown away so Iā€™m going to leave mine at home and if required get husband to bring it in. Hoping to not be in too long and just be able to use it at home

That isnā€™t what I have but could be something completely different mine is my actual pelvic bones moving and rubbing together feels like I have very sore /bruised nether regions. Definitely go to the doctors about it just to see what it is xx

Jesus christ, last pregnancy, bit nauseous now and then, bad heartburn from week 9 until she was born but otherwise felt pretty good for most of it. This time I'm just coming up to 8 weeks now and I've been nauseous 24/7 for weeks, and this weekend I've had a migraine (I think!) for the duration. Anyone have any tips for that? Can only take paracetamol and obviously it's not very helpful!

Jesus christ, last pregnancy, bit nauseous now and then, bad heartburn from week 9 until she was born but otherwise felt pretty good for most of it. This time I'm just coming up to 8 weeks now and I've been nauseous 24/7 for weeks, and this weekend I've had a migraine (I think!) for the duration. Anyone have any tips for that? Can only take paracetamol and obviously it's not very helpful!
The forehead strip things. Doesn't stops it obviously but they certainly help!

Reactions: 1
Well I couldn't hhelp myself I booked an early scan as I've literally no symptoms my tender boobs have disappeared so I panicked this morning and off we went for a scan and thankfully there are two tiny strong healthy hearts beating away measuring at 6+4. I'm due back at the hospital on the 8th from the scan I had at the EPU at 5 weeks but I couldn't stop my brain from going into overdrive and thinking the worst so I feel a million times better now I've seen their hearts beating. I wasn't this bad with my first šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why do I think I can still do anything at 35 weeks preg? Just been for a walk which was going to be 4 miles... 3 miles in and I had to get my husband to go home and get the car šŸ™„ my bump was sooo tight it felt like a stitch! Think the poor guy thought I was going into labour šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve come home, had tea and cake and feel much better now. Still lots of tightening but Iā€™m sure itā€™s just braxton hicks

Reactions: 8
Why do I think I can still do anything at 35 weeks preg? Just been for a walk which was going to be 4 miles... 3 miles in and I had to get my husband to go home and get the car šŸ™„ my bump was sooo tight it felt like a stitch! Think the poor guy thought I was going into labour šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve come home, had tea and cake and feel much better now. Still lots of tightening but Iā€™m sure itā€™s just braxton hicks
I get constant braxton hicks if I walk. The slower I walk the easier they are but they don't go away until I sit down!

I havenā€™t been able to walk the length of myself from like 31 weeks without feeling pressure down there and cramping. Her head is really low down in my pelvis but she hasnā€™t engaged yet but thatā€™s probably why. I had a scan the other day and the doctor said to me her head is very low Iā€™m sure your feeling that šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ Iā€™m up every hr at night cause I feel like Iā€™m busting for a pee and literally a trickle comes out so itā€™s obviously mainly pressure from her head I think. Iā€™m 36 weeks today and sheā€™s apparently already weighing over 7lbs according to my growth scan I had the other day so that could be the reason for the pressure/cramping as well šŸ™„šŸ™„

What does everyone think about travelling away from home (in the UK) in the last few weeks of pregnancy? A few friends are trying to arrange a weekend away when Iā€™ll be 37 weeks, but Iā€™m thinking I donā€™t want to be too far from home/the hospital/my husband just in case!!
I personally wouldnā€™t. Not because of being far from home etc but simply because by 37 weeks you have no idea how youā€™ll be feeling, and you donā€™t want to end up going and being miserable, exhausted, heavy and waddling round while everyone else is having fun. Not sure what you would be doing, but would be hard to keep up with your friends at that stage (this is based on my experiences only, of course. By 37 weeks I can barely walk the length of myself without needing a rest šŸ¤£)

Hi everyone. Iā€™ve Came over from the ttc thread. Iā€™m 4 weeks pregnant today. After multiple losses, including a chemical pregnancy last month. So Iā€™m very very nervous and scared. Iā€™ve had a lot of Mild cramping today and I know they say itā€™s ā€œnormalā€ but I canā€™t help over analysing everything. I have a 6 year old and donā€™t remember cramping with him. Just feel like my periods coming. Anyone have the same at 4 weeks? Praying so hard that this one stays with us šŸ’œ

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi everyone. Iā€™ve Came over from the ttc thread. Iā€™m 4 weeks pregnant today. After multiple losses, including a chemical pregnancy last month. So Iā€™m very very nervous and scared. Iā€™ve had a lot of Mild cramping today and I know they say itā€™s ā€œnormalā€ but I canā€™t help over analysing everything. I have a 6 year old and donā€™t remember cramping with him. Just feel like my periods coming. Anyone have the same at 4 weeks? Praying so hard that this one stays with us šŸ’œ
Congratulations šŸ˜€ I had this in the early weeks, felt a bit like tugging and period cramps, thereā€™s a lot of women on the thread that are in the first trimester too that have said they are feeling cramps, all totally normal šŸ˜Š

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Congratulations, lovely! I know how hard it is being pregnant after loss, I canā€™t imagine after multiple losses ā¤
with this pregnancy I definitely had cramping the day before and day my period was due. I was convinced my period would begin, but Iā€™m now 32 weeks. Had cramps on and off in the first tri.
Hope you will be with us for the next 9 months x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Congratulations. I've had this in every pregnancy from around 4 weeks

• Heart
Congratulations! yes Iā€™ve had this from my missed period and still get the odd cramping now at 8 weeks tomorrow. Had scans and the baby is fine. Itā€™s normal and a first trimester symptom so please try not to worry (easier said than done especially after your loses). šŸ’–

• Heart
Absolutely had exact cramping like that too. I was convinced I was just going to get my period at any time. I had a scan at 8 weeks and they asked about cramping and when I told them, they said it was very normal. Now 19 weeks. Wishing you all the best x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.