Pregnancy #34 Sponsored by trying to shave ya bits without cutting off a lip

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
was anyone exceptionally tired in the beginning? or is early on in pregnancy currently and very tired? makes me sad i had red bull in the beginning when i didn’t know! + are iron tablets good??? x
Yeah I’m nearly 15 weeks and I’m still shattered every day, I won’t take iron tablets my constipation is bad enough as it is haha

Don't worry about having a redbull. They only have 32mg of caffeine in per 100ml. So you'd of been under your caffeine allowance.
I drank 1 redbull every so often when I was pregnant, but I don't drink tea or coffee etc and it was only ever 1 250ml can so I was having 70mg there abouts of caffeine. It was necessary for me to do the job I was doing whilst pregnant.
Don't beat yourself up about it x
Omg this is good to know! I’ve gone off tea and coffee completely I did during my first pregnancy as well, so I might have the odd sugar free red bull x

Reactions: 1
Yeah I’m nearly 15 weeks and I’m still shattered every day, I won’t take iron tablets my constipation is bad enough as it is haha

Omg this is good to know! I’ve gone off tea and coffee completely I did during my first pregnancy as well, so I might have the odd sugar free red bull x
I asked my fetal medicine consultant about having the odd one, as I can't stand tea coffee etc and he said its absolutely fine so long as its only 1 and it's not like your chugging 7 a week. & lucozade is caffeine free they help too! X

Reactions: 2
I feel really sick today, struggling to even stomach the thought of food… wondered if it’s a sign but probably just wishful thinking

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I feel really sick today, struggling to even stomach the thought of food… wondered if it’s a sign but probably just wishful thinking
It’s funny you say that because I feel the exactly same. Feel like I need something eat but the thought makes me feel sick. How many weeks are you now lovely? X

It’s funny you say that because I feel the exactly same. Feel like I need something eat but the thought makes me feel sick. How many weeks are you now lovely? X
That’s exactly how I feel. I think I need a day on the sofa. I’m nearly 39 weeks, what about you? x

That’s exactly how I feel. I think I need a day on the sofa. I’m nearly 39 weeks, what about you? x
Don’t blame you at all, hopefully you start to feel better! ☺. Hopefully baby Rita won’t keep you waiting much longer. I’m just over 37weeks now, times just flown by. X

• Heart

this makes me feel better lol im almost 16 weeks and still shattered every day I thought I was just being lazy as everyone talks about your energy coming back in second trimester… I’m still waiting 😂

I've slept for 11 hours and had 2 naps today....Still feel like I could go back to sleep right now 😫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So many new names on this thread over the last few days, it's so lovely to see! I think I'll be sad to move on in a few weeks' time, perhaps I'll just stick around. 😁
I’m still reading and my baby is 8 weeks old 😂 I’m jealous of you all nearing the end, I loved pregnancy 😂🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i am the most uncomfortable I’ve ever been. I’m having pains I’ve never experienced before in my vagina 🤯 sorry but wtf are they? My back is agony. Honestly never in my previous pregnancies have I had these. 5 more days until section day. Please let them go speedy fast 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is there anything I can do for acid reflux? The dr has gave me liquid gaviscon but it’s not helping I actually think it makes it worse 😭😭

Is there anything I can do for acid reflux? The dr has gave me liquid gaviscon but it’s not helping I actually think it makes it worse 😭😭
The doctor can prescribe you omeprazole if you go back and say its not working.

Until then, not much I've found helps really 😂
Bananas and ice poles were 2 that helped a tiny bit

My little boy is nearly 6 months and I feel like the tiny newborn stage went so quick I could do it all over again😂😭
Me too!!! She looks about 6 months old, where has the tiny little newborn gone 🥺🥺🥺🥺 I can totally see why people have so many babies now!!

Gaviscon double action worked for me and defo omeprazole, also milk and milkshakes worked for me.

Reactions: 2
Is there anything more annoying than listening to your partner snore/breathe when you can’t sleep… 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'd also say getting a prescription for Omezaprole. I was having a horrendous time and it's worked for me. I've also found not eating past around 6.30pm and drinking mostly water to really help.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks