Pregnancy #34 Sponsored by trying to shave ya bits without cutting off a lip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that makes me feel better because I was worrying a bit as my boyfriend is in the military so I know the date we dtd so I was like omg it’s not growing 😂 xx
The date you dtd isn't always the date you conceived 😊
Sperm can live for 5 days, sometimes 7 😊

Reactions: 1
Hello, I’m new to the thread I was a bit hesitant about posting. I have very light, painless periods, it’s the way it’s been since I started having a period, this month it was very light, almost like spotting and lasted for two days( not consistent spotting just on and off) but I assumed this was my period and I had covid around that time so I thought it was the reason for such a light period maybe. I had an appointment with my GP yesterday for something unrelated and just mentioned the very light period in passing, she said it sounded more like spotting and suggested a pregnancy test which came back positive! I had a MMC last year so I feel very happy but also worried about the very light spotting, I’m having a scan today at 2pm and don’t know what to expect.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hello, I’m new to the thread I was a bit hesitant about posting. I have very light, painless periods, it’s the way it’s been since I started having a period, this month it was very light, almost like spotting and lasted for two days( not consistent spotting just on and off) but I assumed this was my period and I had covid around that time so I thought it was the reason for such a light period maybe. I had an appointment with my GP yesterday for something unrelated and just mentioned the very light period in passing, she said it sounded more like spotting and suggested a pregnancy test which came back positive! I had a MMC last year so I feel very happy but also worried about the very light spotting, I’m having a scan today at 2pm and don’t know what to expect.
I've had spotting with all 4 pregnancies of mine. Between 4 and 8 weeks.
Was told it was a mixture of implantation bleeding and the feotus burying deeper into the lining.
Only one of my pregnancies ended in miscarriage but it was completely unrelated to the spotting.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.