Pregnancy #25 Sponsored by love hearts and heartburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh I’ve watched a few and always wonder how much of the stuff they actually end up using. Watched a YouTuber pack moisturising face masks for her and husband to do 😂
The woman opposite me sat doing her full face of make up and curling her hair!
Each to their own but that's my last thought after giving birth 😂
There's me not even brushed my hair, excited I can finally scoff some snacks I packed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeh I’ve watched a few and always wonder how much of the stuff they actually end up using. Watched a YouTuber pack moisturising face masks for her and husband to do 😂
Same here! I’ve seen lavender pillow spray, skin care kits, foot masks, “pregnancy make up kits” like this is my first baby and I’m genuinely clueless but I found this whole “hospital bag” tit a bit frustrating.. like amongst all the tit they bring how do they find anything? 😩
Even the two words together give me the rage 😭🤣

Reactions: 4
Has anyone got any recommendations for high chairs that can be used from birth? Just realised we have nothing to put him in when we’re eating our Christmas dinner 🤣
The stokke trip trap is amazing. You have to buy the newborn insert to use in it but you can keep converting it all the way up to a normal wooden chair, we still use ours as a chair with our 4 year old. Really recommend.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Same here! I’ve seen lavender pillow spray, skin care kits, foot masks, “pregnancy make up kits” like this is my first baby and I’m genuinely clueless but I found this whole “hospital bag” tit a bit frustrating.. like amongst all the tit they bring how do they find anything? 😩
Even the two words together give me the rage 😭🤣
It's literally just a case of taking what you'd pack if you were to go for a few nights somewhere for yourself. But just comfy clothes 😂 and maternity pads.
And then snacks.
And then baby just needs clothes nappies and bottles really.

Reactions: 2
It's literally just a case of taking what you'd pack if you were to go for a few nights somewhere for yourself. But just comfy clothes 😂 and maternity pads.
And then snacks.
And then baby just needs clothes nappies and bottles really.
You would think that but it’s like it’s become some kind of phenomenon in the last few years to pack all kinds of unnecessary tit into a bag by week 24 😫

Reactions: 4
I’ve just packed travel size shower gel, shampoo, toothpaste and deodorant 🤷‍♀️
plus most people live reasonably close to the hospital or even a shop so your partner could always nip out and get anything you’ve missed. No amount of lavender pillow spray is going to make those hospital beds any comfier …

• Haha
I’ve just packed travel size shower gel, shampoo, toothpaste and deodorant 🤷‍♀️
plus most people live reasonably close to the hospital or even a shop so your partner could always nip out and get anything you’ve missed. No amount of lavender pillow spray is going to make those hospital beds any comfier …
Oh, I forgot toothpaste and deodorant. What a smelly witch 😂

• Haha
Re eating with a new born…

I think you have to take it in turns to jealousy watch each other eat while your food goes cold. At least for 6 months, anyway. That’s how I’ve seen it go 😆
Literally this. Babies have an uncanny ability to sense when you want to eat and decide theyre also hungry too at the same time…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Eating with a newborn - make sensible food people. Spaghetti is a no no, soup is a no no. You’ll have the spoon almost at your mouth and a little hand will flail and hit it. Spaghetti just manages to get everywhere (also noodles). If you can’t get it to your mouth one handed, with a shake midway, sitting a foot back from the table, it’s a no 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Last time I got an XL nightie from primark with buttons down the front for when I was in labour, it was just from the normal range. I will use it again this time as I haven't used it since.
I tried primark & they didn’t have any nighties which I was so surprised at, going to try a different one tomorrow 🤞🏼 tried M&S but they only had long gown nighties that made me look like I was from the olden times, if I was walking through the corridors at night I think people would think I was a ghost 😂

• Haha
This was my worry 😂! It’s actually been so difficult to just find a button nightie 🤯
I couldn’t find a button one so I got a really thin strap one from asda which is v neck so can pop a boob out easily when necessary 😂. It’s knee length too!

Reactions: 1
Baby girl Charlotte arrived safely on Wednesday a teeny 6lbs! 2 weeks early due to GD but perfectly healthy. Planned section was amazing. I've read online that they are really positive and a good experience. I didn't believe it could be, but it was truly amazing. We're going home today. Yay. I honestly feel amazing and just just so lucky. No feeling like it.

Feeling more sore today, hurts to get up and about. Especially now were home and my bed doesn't move! Hospital was short staffed so had to do everything for baby from about 6hrs fter birth once catheter out. And I do still have a numb bum cheek, not sure if it's from being immobile or the spinal...anybody experienced this? Wish I'd got stronger pain meds than para/Ibuprofen...! X

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Baby girl Charlotte arrived safely on Wednesday a teeny 6lbs! 2 weeks early due to GD but perfectly healthy. Planned section was amazing. I've read online that they are really positive and a good experience. I didn't believe it could be, but it was truly amazing. We're going home today. Yay. I honestly feel amazing and just just so lucky. No feeling like it.

Feeling more sore today, hurts to get up and about. Especially now were home and my bed doesn't move! Hospital was short staffed so had to do everything for baby from about 6hrs fter birth once catheter out. And I do still have a numb bum cheek, not sure if it's from being immobile or the spinal...anybody experienced this? Wish I'd got stronger pain meds than para/Ibuprofen...! X
Yay! Congratulations 💕💕💕

Aww amazing!! Congratulations 🎉 and welcome to the world baby Charlotte 💖💖💖

Congratulations! Welcome Charlotte 💓💓

Congratulations ❤

Congrats! Enjoy your time together! Happy you had a positive experience ❤🎉

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.