Pregnancy #25 Sponsored by love hearts and heartburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t get me started on it, the advert mentions “pregnant people”. I don’t get why women have to be erased that’s not inclusivity to me 🤷‍♀️
I don’t think I’ve seen an advert, but pregnant people 🙄 my eyes have rolled so far back, I nearly blinded myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't actually mind the pregnant people thing I guess. I'm a person so I would be counted in that I don't feel like I'm being excluded. I can still call myself a pregnant woman if I want 🤷🏽 but I get why some people would be bothered by it.

Reactions: 5
I don't actually mind the pregnant people thing I guess. I'm a person so I would be counted in that I don't feel like I'm being excluded. I can still call myself a pregnant woman if I want 🤷🏽 but I get why some people would be bothered by it.
I'm the same, it doesn't make me feel excluded at all and if it helps others feel included then to me that's only a good thing.

Reactions: 4
This might sound odd but has anyone felt their baby’s movement and it almost feels like they’re vibrating/shaking? I normally feel jabs/kicks but tonight it felt a mini earthquake 😅. I did google and it seems pretty normal at this stage but it really took me by surprise!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This might sound odd but has anyone felt their baby’s movement and it almost feels like they’re vibrating/shaking? I normally feel jabs/kicks but tonight it felt a mini earthquake 😅. I did google and it seems pretty normal at this stage but it really took me by surprise!
Yes. The last couple of days. Not all the time, maybe once or twice, but feels like a ripple and I m left wondering what the hell that was about! I don’t think I’ve ever felt that with my other pregnancies. But this baby is soooo active, so I’m guessing that’s why!

Reactions: 3
Yes! Kinda feels like they realise they're in an enclosed space, freak out and then go "aaah, right, I'm in a womb..." 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes. The last couple of days. Not all the time, maybe once or twice, but feels like a ripple and I m left wondering what the hell that was about! I don’t think I’ve ever felt that with my other pregnancies. But this baby is soooo active, so I’m guessing that’s why!
I did have a can of full fat coke and a huge chocolate bar this evening. Worried I’ve put them in some crazy sugar rush or something 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I did have a can of full fat coke and a huge chocolate bar this evening. Worried I’ve put them in some crazy sugar rush or something 😂😂
That’s probably me too! I’ve been having 3 bars of chocolate every night for the last few days 😂😂

Has anyone bought nightwear from Boohoo? Their prices seem really reasonable & they have 25% then extra 10% off just now so thought a nighty & button set of jammies would be ideal for hospital bag, just not sure how their sizing works? I know some places like that are really big made, or the opposite!

Has anyone bought nightwear from Boohoo? Their prices seem really reasonable & they have 25% then extra 10% off just now so thought a nighty & button set of jammies would be ideal for hospital bag, just not sure how their sizing works? I know some places like that are really big made, or the opposite!
I bought a maternity nightie for my hospital bag. It never got used as it was obscenely tight and short!

• Haha
Last time I got an XL nightie from primark with buttons down the front for when I was in labour, it was just from the normal range. I will use it again this time as I haven't used it since.

Has anyone got any recommendations for high chairs that can be used from birth? Just realised we have nothing to put him in when we’re eating our Christmas dinner 🤣

• Haha
Has anyone got any recommendations for high chairs that can be used from birth? Just realised we have nothing to put him in when we’re eating our Christmas dinner 🤣
My friend used the tripp trapp high chair with the newborn attachment (I think it was like £70 extra?) her little boy loved it 🥰 they are expensive though!

• Heart
I hope everyone’s well!

Our baby will be here when it’s colder and we live in an old cottage so bedrooms get chilly. Baby will be in a snuzpod next to me.

Will it be safe to put a cellular blanket on top of the mattress but under the fitted sheet I wonder or should that wait til s/he’s a bit older?

I really never thought too much about hospital bags 🤣 like toiletries for you and the baby and a few sets of clothes no? The amount of influencers I have seen that have highlights and reels dedicated to this is ridiculous..

Re eating with a new born…

I think you have to take it in turns to jealousy watch each other eat while your food goes cold. At least for 6 months, anyway. That’s how I’ve seen it go 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you have the pram you can wheel in?
@DaisyDaisy87 I agree. My youngest was 3 months on his first Christmas, and we put him in a pram and he slept through Christmas dinner. You could try a bouncer also

I really never thought too much about hospital bags 🤣 like toiletries for you and the baby and a few sets of clothes no? The amount of influencers I have seen that have highlights and reels dedicated to this is ridiculous..
Literally, this 👆🏼
Mum : shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, towel
pjs, something comfy, slippers/sliders, knickers, pads
Baby : nappies, wipes/cotton wool, a few (3) vests, same with babygrows, blanket

Yeh I’ve watched a few and always wonder how much of the stuff they actually end up using. Watched a YouTuber pack moisturising face masks for her and husband to do 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.