Pregnancy #25 Sponsored by love hearts and heartburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was my worry 😂! It’s actually been so difficult to just find a button nightie 🤯
I got one from primark years ago that buttoned down just a bit. I got it in a big size so that it would open enough for feeding

eta: just saw primark had none 🙄

Baby girl Charlotte arrived safely on Wednesday a teeny 6lbs! 2 weeks early due to GD but perfectly healthy. Planned section was amazing. I've read online that they are really positive and a good experience. I didn't believe it could be, but it was truly amazing. We're going home today. Yay. I honestly feel amazing and just just so lucky. No feeling like it.

Feeling more sore today, hurts to get up and about. Especially now were home and my bed doesn't move! Hospital was short staffed so had to do everything for baby from about 6hrs fter birth once catheter out. And I do still have a numb bum cheek, not sure if it's from being immobile or the spinal...anybody experienced this? Wish I'd got stronger pain meds than para/Ibuprofen...! X
Congratulations! So glad it went well for you ❤ And welcome Charlotte (beautiful name, I have a Charlotte too!)
Can’t believe they haven’t sent you home with stronger medication 😱😱😱

Reactions: 2
Baby girl Charlotte arrived safely on Wednesday a teeny 6lbs! 2 weeks early due to GD but perfectly healthy. Planned section was amazing. I've read online that they are really positive and a good experience. I didn't believe it could be, but it was truly amazing. We're going home today. Yay. I honestly feel amazing and just just so lucky. No feeling like it.

Feeling more sore today, hurts to get up and about. Especially now were home and my bed doesn't move! Hospital was short staffed so had to do everything for baby from about 6hrs fter birth once catheter out. And I do still have a numb bum cheek, not sure if it's from being immobile or the spinal...anybody experienced this? Wish I'd got stronger pain meds than para/Ibuprofen...! X
Comgrats x

I’ve just packed travel size shower gel, shampoo, toothpaste and deodorant 🤷‍♀️
plus most people live reasonably close to the hospital or even a shop so your partner could always nip out and get anything you’ve missed. No amount of lavender pillow spray is going to make those hospital beds any comfier …
Not caught up on thread so not sure if anyone has mentioned but at my trust we weren't allowed to use aerosol Deodorant only roll on. I had to smell for the first day till my partner got me roll on 🤣 not sure if it's the same everywhere

Not caught up on thread so not sure if anyone has mentioned but at my trust we weren't allowed to use aerosol Deodorant only roll on. I had to smell for the first day till my partner got me roll on 🤣 not sure if it's the same everywhere
Should of snook some the bathroom 🤣 very silly rule feel bad enough after birth without no deodorant 😅

Reactions: 1

Congratulations! Unfortunately some trust's won't discharge with anything stronger that Para/Ibuprofen. Stay as mobile as you can it helps I promise! 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Does anybody else get really anxious/annoyed when they see people sharing really horrific birth stories all over the gram? I logged onto Instagram this morning to see a post about a woman who nearly died after PPH. I’m anxious enough as it is and I’m only in early pregnancy and I’ve always had a massive fear of birth with my other two. I get it’s important to share stories etc but sometimes I feel like people do it just to scare others 😭 Definitely having a few days off of social media!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Does anybody else get really anxious/annoyed when they see people sharing really horrific birth stories all over the gram? I logged onto Instagram this morning to see a post about a woman who nearly died after PPH. I’m anxious enough as it is and I’m only in early pregnancy and I’ve always had a massive fear of birth with my other two. I get it’s important to share stories etc but sometimes I feel like people do it just to scare others 😭 Definitely having a few days off of social media!
I think it really depends on the person. For me I actually like to see and read things like that. I like to know all possibilities so if anything does happen I am prepared and am not thinking what the hell is this. But in saying that everyone is different because I had gotten my partner a 'first time dad' book in my first weeks that kind of prepared them for what a pregnant woman goes through as the months go on and it freaked him out so much I had to take it off him after a few weeks because he was so worried about all the what ifs it mentioned. While I was so laid back about it all like yeaaah it's graaand I'm fine he was the complete opposite.

Reactions: 3
I think it really depends on the person. For me I actually like to see and read things like that. I like to know all possibilities so if anything does happen I am prepared and am not thinking what the hell is this. But in saying that everyone is different because I had gotten my partner a 'first time dad' book in my first weeks that kind of prepared them for what a pregnant woman goes through as the months go on and it freaked him out so much I had to take it off him after a few weeks because he was so worried about all the what ifs it mentioned. While I was so laid back about it all like yeaaah it's graaand I'm fine he was the complete opposite.
Yeah I totally get that side of it as well. I just don’t think it helps my little anxious brain so I’m off to buy iron tablets now to try and stop it from happening 🤣

Ever since I've been pregnant it's like my socials are out to get me with the preggo horror stories! I'm sure once you've watched one they cookie you to death and send you them on purpose :p

Yes, I’ve stopped looking at my discover page in insta as it’s full of babys with defects and birth horror storys. I let it affect me so much I ended up spending a fortune in extra private scans and including my private scans and hospital scans I’ve had 12 so far!! The internet can be a curse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.