Pregnancy #17 sponsored by heartburn, hormones and McDonald's (obvs!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is where we warn those FTM'S who've never dealt with the toddler stage.

Toddlers are twats, it's scientifically proven. And it is OK to whisper a toddler is a twit under your breath whilst they cry they no longer want the banana they begged for 😂
My step son was so easy then when he was like 2.5 - 4 I found him so hard to deal with like I found it so hard to be around him they really are irritating sometimes hah I feel bad for saying that but it’s true x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My step son was so easy then when he was like 2.5 - 4 I found him so hard to deal with like I found it so hard to be around him they really are irritating sometimes hah I feel bad for saying that but it’s true x
Never feel bad, its scientifically proven (somewhere) 😂

Reactions: 3
My husband really struggled with littlepotato. Those two fight over NOTHING!

Reactions: 5
Anyone seen Georgia Tennants latest insta story? 🤣 Literal definition of a toddler twit.

Haven't caught up with the thread yet, but still no clear answer whether I have gestational diabetes or not 🙄
They took blood 3 times today, first two were normal, third one was exactly on the edge of normal. So now I have an appointment at endocrinology this Friday.
Please keep me in your thoughts, I'm craving chocolate and carbs 😅
Ugh, really hope it'll be okay...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I make no apologies for the influx in notifications you’ll all just receive for your toddler posts. I worked in the toddler room in a nursery when I was 21, I don’t think I’ve slept as deep since I left! They’re knackering little things!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Disneylifeonly how are you also I bet this thread seems a long time ago since you had your baby. X

Anyone seen Georgia Tennants latest insta story? 🤣 Literal definition of a toddler twit.
Didn’t know who she was so had a look this is nothing I used to get a kick or my mum doesn’t like you or I want three toys hysterical spoilt brat when I said choose one item I’ve left smyths crying before and my fiancé would give into him and I took all the money with me and they had to come and apologise fo me 🤣🤣🤣

If I have to listen/watch the same 3 minutes of little baby bum one more time, I think I’m going to end up disowning and leaving my toddler

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just had an eventful growth scan (babies are fine and healthy). Lying on my back suddenly made me feel really dizzy and lightheaded. So she made me sit up and as I did I fainted on her. I’ve never ever fainted before so that was a new experience 😅. They called a midwife and I had to sit out for bit and eat some shortbread. Was all a bit embarrassing but luckily we continued the scan with me lying on my side. Also got to hear and see their heartbeats which was amazing 😍. So now I know why they say don’t lie on your back 🙃
Oh god I feel you. When I was induced with my first I had to lie on my back with the monitors on me every few hours for 30 mins, except they would forget about you and leave you on the monitor or the trace wouldn’t be good enough so would leave you on longer…at one point I’d had mine on for two hours and the girl opposite me was the same and crying because she was stuck on her back

Reactions: 2
Evening ladies, I love having this group to read all your daily antics 🤪

just thought I’d update you on my growth scan and consultant today, basically baby is continuing to grow nicely estimated weight 6lb 13. But due to all my abdominal scaring (lots of previous bowel surgeries and colostomy bag) they are inducing me on Saturday when I will be 39 weeks exactly. Gone from being prepared to being induced at 37 to getting my head around not being induced and now to prepare to get induced Saturday!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I would deffffo get one on top of a big bag (obviously), I’m definitely investing with my 3rd as so fed up with having to rummage through a bag for my phone/keys/purse/a snack/muslin etc !!
I also have my own handbag like a cross body thing because I am a hoarder of handbags like I dream about them so I think this looks really handy 🥰 going to order it tonight will post pictures when it comes im
Collecting the pram on Saturday too x

Evening ladies, I love having this group to read all your daily antics 🤪

just thought I’d update you on my growth scan and consultant today, basically baby is continuing to grow nicely estimated weight 6lb 13. But due to all my abdominal scaring (lots of previous bowel surgeries and colostomy bag) they are inducing me on Saturday when I will be 39 weeks exactly. Gone from being prepared to being induced at 37 to getting my head around not being induced and now to prepare to get induced Saturday!!
I wish you the best of luck and I will be thinking about you on Saturday! I feel like nothing goes to plan I thought c section wasn’t available for me to choose but now I have been swapped to consultant led due to my spd high blood pressure and some strange growth scans I am also feeling very unprepared I wasn’t scared of vaginal birth but now I’m like oh god I don’t know what’s going on xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
@Easilyannoyed totally get what you mean! Every appointment recently I have dreaded as I just literally never know what they are going to say next! I’m one of those that like to mentally prepare myself and know as best I can if what’s next to come - hate anxiety lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.