Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possibly, but I think it likely Ali left because she was clearly unhinged and couldn't take the least wee bit of criticism.
Jess had worked there a while and got away with posting videos so doubt it was due to her job, however with her upcoming promotion she might have been advised to reign it in eventually.
I think tit hit the fan at home, Ali was beconing very disliked and clearly there was tension in the family I imagine Ali isn't easy to live with, I also think is the type who isn't happy at Jess becoming more successful in life and work.
I have to agree, I don’t think Ali liked that Jess was well liked on tik tok and she wasn’t as much

Reactions: 5
New thread up guys

ali & jess - a sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet like to overshare 😊

Reactions: 1
You can guarantee if Ali isn’t reading this thread, then that Emma will be here screenshotting comments and feeding them to Ali. As Emma likes to feel important, as Emma isn’t important and the only way she can feel important is 2 screen shot and tongue Ali’s ass 🙃😂
Is Emma that woman that appeared on Ali’s live with that Jim lad? She was quite sarcastic in the comments

as for the Instagram has anyone managed to get accepted, I wasn’t!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.