Pose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else been watching Pose on BBC Iplayer? Or on FX in America I believe. It’s about the underground LGBTQ youth who have been rejected by their birth families where they compete in Balls in New York. Focuses on HIV and AIDS and how it completely took over the scene. Then obviously how Vogue by Madonna came out in the 90s and how highly influenced she was by that whole scene. Really good show and amazing characters I highly recommend it if you haven’t seen it.

Reactions: 2
Loved it - very good show, thoroughly recommend. Also gave me insight into a lot of the Drag Race sayings etc

made me cry a few times too

Reactions: 1
I've just finished series 2 loved it especially the music. I'm sure it's been picked up for a third series.

I’m halfway through season 2 and am loving it! Makes me cry a lot though. We forget how terrifying the AIDS epidemic was in the late 80’s / early 90’s. Can you imagine going to 4 or 5 funerals a week?!!! 😞
I do feel an urge to call everyone “witch” now. In a nice way! 😂

Reactions: 4
I've just finished watching it on netflix I loved it but I did cry a few times. Its amazing to see how far medicine has improved in just a few decades that now hiv is not the death sentence it used to be.

Watched it twice and will probably go in for a third time. It’s utterly fabulous. I’m a Ryan Murphy junkie. All the American Horror/ Crime/ Pose and Feud are brilliant. I love Evan Peters also. He is a great talent

Watched it twice and will probably go in for a third time. It’s utterly fabulous. I’m a Ryan Murphy junkie. All the American Horror/ Crime/ Pose and Feud are brilliant. I love Evan Peters also. He is a great talent
I'm a Ryan Murphy fan girl too. From his debut with "Popular" in the 90s

Can’t get over how amazing Blanca’s singing voice is. That cover of “Love’s in Need of Love Today” in season 2 is great!

The last season, that had already been out in USA, starts this Sunday on BBC 2 at 10pm..All episodes will be on iplayer too..

Can't wait! Have managed to avoid spoilers!

Reactions: 3
Just started to watch this! Only watched episode one of series one so a long way to go.

Just finished series 3 and cried almost all the way through that last episode, such a great series and inspo for my username haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just finished watching season 3 and it did not disappoint i found myself feeling very emotional in a few episodes and I never get emotional at tv. I honestly think it's one of my ultimate favourite shows. I could rave about it for days!!!

I love this series but I felt so suspicious of everybody in season 3 (usually because people get fucked over all of the time), eg Pray's aunt wanting him to sign power of attorney, the mob killing off Elektra. So pleased it turned out how it should. It was nice to see Elektra completely minted and treating all of her friends.

I loved Pray and Blanca's lip sync, it was epic.

Reactions: 4
Just finished watching all three seasons in a week and wow!! Loved it so so much!! I’m going to rewatch it all again. I laughed and cried - I want to rave to everyone how amazing it was!