portiajett

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else like her?

I’m not a fan of instamums/influencers at all, can’t stand most of them, but I actually find her really funny and pretty normal.

Not so keen on her husband though...

Reactions: 2
I might be the only one but I actually find her so annoying! Every story is her posing and laughing and basically checking herself out - usually sucking in her abs and lying on the floor after a workout. I know her thing is to be ‘real’ but it feels the opposite. I also really don’t see the point in obscuring your kids faces but still posting about them constantly with big emojis stuck over their faces. If you want to respect their privacy why not just… not post their pic at all. Posting a pic of your toddler on the toilet but not showing their face is not going to make them any less embarrassed in future is it ffs

Reactions: 6
Also not a fan. She doesn't work as such and moans all the time about how she has no free time or time to herself. It's called being a mother of a not-even-one year old. Don't find her that relatable at all anymore.

Reactions: 2
Only just noticed this thread on her!
She’s so bleeping jarring!
The smug faces, the posing, the pouting, the dramatics!
I can’t stand it

680CE4AE-8E56-44E5-88A6-278A1BD095FE.jpeg

Prime example

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It's amazing how often she films herself and ignores her kids talking to her in the background. It's all about getting the story right 🙄

I used to really like her but she’s been grating on me more and more recently, especially her pouty face when she’s checking herself out.

Anyway, the holiday stories absolutely tipped me over the edge. Let’s be honest they clearly got that whole holiday gifted or heavily discounted, you just have to look at the way she posted about it when she got back. But it was the absolute sheer sense of entitlement from her when their flights got cancelled. It’s hardly like she had a job she needed to get back to and they could afford to be stuck there. The way she was being dramatic about only having 3 nappies left. So? Go to a shop. There would have been people caught up in that that would have struggled to fork out for extra nights in a hotel or having to pay for new flights to get home.

I think she’s really changed recently and it’s a shame cause I used to find her quite refreshing.

Same. I really used to like her.
I thought exactly the same about the holiday. Really got to me! It was clearly gifted or heavily discounted, but she didn’t say anything. Just made out like she was doing everyone a favour by sharing all the info 🤦🏻‍♀️ You could just tell. Guess they don’t have to declare it if it’s discounted? 🤷🏻‍♀️ I actually screenshot this at the start of the holiday Because I wanted to write on here…! But I knew it would be gifted/discounted from The minute she wrote this….she hasn’t declared anything though has she.

Attachments

Same. I really used to like her.
I thought exactly the same about the holiday. Really got to me! It was clearly gifted or heavily discounted, but she didn’t say anything. Just made out like she was doing everyone a favour by sharing all the info 🤦🏻‍♀️ You could just tell. Guess they don’t have to declare it if it’s discounted? 🤷🏻‍♀️ I actually screenshot this at the start of the holiday Because I wanted to write on here…! But I knew it would be gifted/discounted from The minute she wrote this….she hasn’t declared anything though has she.
Yep you can just tell from the tags in every single story she posted after and the way it’s all worded. One of my biggest pet peeves is celebs not admitting they get things discounted. I don’t really like Stacy soloman but her recent holiday at least she was transparent that it was discounted!

I've always quite liked Porita and Ore so enjoyed following , but anyone else think there is trouble in paradise? Their pinned posts on insta profiles are of the family and I know he's away a lot but they never talk about each other anymore and even over xmas Portia was posting but literally nothing about Ore. Same with Romans birthday + Genie's christening this month.

I've always quite liked Porita and Ore so enjoyed following , but anyone else think there is trouble in paradise? Their pinned posts on insta profiles are of the family and I know he's away a lot but they never talk about each other anymore and even over xmas Portia was posting but literally nothing about Ore. Same with Romans birthday + Genie's christening this month.
I hadn't clocked this but I guess you are right! To be honest I would be pretty annoyed if my other half was constantly on tour, leaving me alone with two small children and dropping in for what seems to be about an hour before bleeping off again for another 3 months. I appreciate he needs to work but he never seems to be at home at all. There must be jobs in TV etc. that he can take which don't involve him bleeping off and literally never coming back.