PoppyAdams #2 Lockdown violater, junkfood annihilator, farting in bed with men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her live she was getting irate cause she had to pay 30+ quid to get her mam a birthday present next day delivery with the royal mail and it didn't arrive on time.

Maybe poppy, the royal mail are overloaded with work from people buying loads of fast fashion with no intention of wearing it and sending a tit ton of parcels back?!
Maybe as well the fact she had to pay. She won’t like that. To used to the influencer life style of Everything is gifted and freeeeee

Reactions: 3
In her live she was getting irate cause she had to pay 30+ quid to get her mam a birthday present next day delivery with the royal mail and it didn't arrive on time.

Maybe poppy, the royal mail are overloaded with work from people buying loads of fast fashion with no intention of wearing it and sending a tit ton of parcels back?!
She’s such a spoilt privileged brat ugh

Reactions: 4
And all the BOPO accounts (aka plus size and indenial ) are on there saying she still looks good.

no she doesn’t the underwear is about 10 sizes to small. Resembling roast pork isn’t good look on anyone regardless of your size.

All these BOPO accounts lying to each other out of fear one might actually lose weight and be healthy I think.
It's soo odd that they lie and blow smoke up each others arse rather than be honest ...how can Jess look at those pictures and say she looks lovely? How is that being a good friend? And how has not one of her so called bopo pals not said to her how inappropriate those pictures are ? They get out onto the Internet she sets herself up for a whole world of upset and ridicule...I just don't understand it all tbh !

Reactions: 8
It's soo odd that they lie and blow smoke up each others arse rather than be honest ...how can Jess look at those pictures and say she looks lovely? How is that being a good friend? And how has not one of her so called bopo pals not said to her how inappropriate those pictures are ? They get out onto the Internet she sets herself up for a whole world of upset and ridicule...I just don't understand it all tbh !
I know it really does blow my mind ! I could never do that to a friend !

Honesty they go on about trolls..but what is it their friends are doing ? I’m sorry if your friend isn’t being honest , clearly lying to you ..are they not the trolls ?

Why not be honest and say Poppy you know they are not flattering but don’t let it get you down. You have had WLS and going in the right direction for a healthy life , And encourage her to be healthy (and stick the her WLS diet which I’m sure she would have been given )

They are all so fake it’s unbelievable.

Reactions: 6
Thing is ive said it before and I’ll say it again- what man would see that on her Instagram and think “yeah I’d like to take her on a date”
I know it’s not about pleasing men don’t get me wrong but like you said she is just setting herself up for having the piss taken out of her. I’m pretty confident but I wouldn’t let that pic see the light of day if it was me 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Thing is ive said it before and I’ll say it again- what man would see that on her Instagram and think “yeah I’d like to take her on a date”
I know it’s not about pleasing men don’t get me wrong but like you said she is just setting herself up for having the piss taken out of her. I’m pretty confident but I wouldn’t let that pic see the light of day if it was me 😂😂
I completely agree about the men comment but its also about having some level of self respect too and some dignity....I just don't understand what her reason for showing them was because my reaction was one of shock...shocked that she has soo little respect for herself that she has put images of herself looking like that for the world to see ...nothing humorous or funny about them! Incredibly sad in fact...

Reactions: 5
Oh my god. The underwear photos. If she returns them the company needs to burn them.

I’m disgusted ANYONE would returnthings like this they’ve actually had on. Regardless if it have the protection slip on but the fact she’s posted about them 🤢

her shape is not normal. Sorry. I’m shocked at how the back fat forms out and then almost dips in where her Actual arse Starts.

Like those sisters from my 600lb life.
her body must be aching I need to lose a couple stone and my backfeels horrendous, must be torture carrying that much you need wls.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.