Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Just bumping poppy's thread as she did the cliché of an influencer who's never really had to work and could sack off her "work" for months if she wanted to. But posts a yay for the bank holiday 🙄

Screenshot_20210901-084212_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Yel

Yeah cheers Pop, I did a 12hr shift in a vaccination centre but YAY!
I bet poppy is the kind to go out for a meal on a bank holiday and ask everyone working if they're enjoying the bank holiday. Many don't even get paid extra these days unless their contract is 10+ years old.

As apose to every other morning when she's rushed off her feet? Poppy really does seem like a parody!
Screenshot_20210901-131645_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
I bet poppy is the kind to go out for a meal on a bank holiday and ask everyone working if they're enjoying the bank holiday. Many don't even get paid extra these days unless their contract is 10+ years old.

As apose to every other morning when she's rushed off her feet? Poppy really does seem like a parody!
View attachment 739652
Who says "wanna" if they want to be taken seriously?
Also nobody wants to see you do anything, Poppy. Unless it's falling into richly deserved obscurity...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Alfie and Zoe I can somewhat see their use in the social media world cause they started from so young. However poppy and Sean ... apart from knowing Alfie and Zoe genuinely what is their use. It always confused me why people supported her and followed her and financially supported her ... who is she 😂😂. Besides having a well known brother ... she’s boring and a copy of Zoe

Reactions: 10

Yel

At least Zoella had something about her at one point.

Poppy has just been gifted the 6 figure income and reached the point of being a lazy influencer on day one with zero work.

For her getting out of bed at 7am to make it to the airport taxi outside her house ready to take her on a gifted holiday probably feels to an exhausting full on day at work.

Reactions: 6

Yel

I'd forgotten how funny poppy's feed was, in an ironic way.

Posting about can't wait for the weekend and just done a Cornetto ad. She's paid to open ice cream 😆 and in the next breath is wanting some downtime. That'll probably be £6-8k for those three stories that took a few minutes to make.

It's not even warm anymore, so makes no sense copy and pasting the pr tit.
PSX_20210903_093216.jpg

Reactions: 1
I've just been catching up on this thread after literally forgetting Poppy (& Sean) existed until I read about Zoe & Alfie's baby. I've just checked her website out. 1. it looks like it was made by a 15 year old in their Year 10 computer class and 2. none of the images are working and 3. a pop-up appeared stating there was an error. Great way to run a "business"!!

Reactions: 9
She really brings duck all to the table doesn't she? I don't know how she's still getting brand deals TBH.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just spent an hour reading this thread & literally, all I’ve seen is her having days off upon days off loooool.

I do wonder whether she actually liked Zoe first time meeting. I vividly remember Zoe saying Poppy went into Alfie’s room where she was sleeping & Poppy said it f-cking stinks in here lol.
I bet she soon liked her when she saw her followers & knew about her income ? 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow she melted some chocolate and poured it into a bowl and added some marshmallows #groundbreaking.

Reactions: 3
I haven't been keeping up with the thread so I'm not sure if this has been discussed, but does anyone else think that Poppy and Sean have maybe broken up? Sean hasn't posted in a while and Poppy hasn't seemed to speak about him much?

Reactions: 2
He's in Zoe's family Christmas tree picking video (with all the Deyes' family) from a week again, so I don't think they've broken up.

Neither poppy or Zoe are healthy.

Zoe is getting a crack bleep skinny unhealthy look, poppy is huge in her twenties.

Their job is to look good, their workload is easy. No excuse. I've struggled with my weight (though never anywhere near the size of poppy) while going through a stressful patch and having long hours at work. All poppy needs to do is write a few barely legible words and tit out a few basic witch photos and that's her work for the week done.

She complained once that she hasn't been putting on a facemask everyday. Oh hunni, us in the real world of 10 hours in the office (typical London hours) and a few more hours commuting barely have enough time to make dinner! Hasn't joined the adult world.

As for Sean, my god he makes awful content. Even the thumbnails make me fall asleep.
Lol ‘tit out’ 😂 😂 😂 I love this website I’ve never laughed so much in my life!

View attachment 739652
Poppy doing some real work 🤨

What did she need a break from?
View attachment 88988

From writing such boring blog post?
View attachment 88989

Too much

And why would she beed free produce.
Also when I see this I naturally thinks horse deyes probably receives such gifts too and feel sad all these good stuff goes to them for free
View attachment 88990
Lol horse and slobella eating vegetables only if coated in sugar and narcissism 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
What the duck is she doing with that jumper which looked completely fine to have given to a charity shop or something?? It defeats the object of the campaign

Reactions: 2
Her latest Instagram story is so out of touch, worried about the clutch on her car won’t drive it up a dual carriageway. Meanwhile anyone else would be grateful to have a working car and don’t have the luxury to be worried about such things when they go to work each day… 🙄

Does no one else find it scary how similar Poppy tried to be to Zoe. From the hair colour n haircut to their clothes and style. It’s low-key weird you’d think it’s the same girl
1C003160-E691-4D50-87D8-0CC6171C979F.png

Might be looking to much into this but there’s only 7 stocking ... is it Zoe, Alfie, Ottie, Nick, Poppy Sean n Amanda ... does Zoe’s mum not get one n Joe or ?
FBD38F26-6E91-45F1-84E5-0556AA7065D9.png

Last edited:
Does no one else find it scary how similar Poppy tried to be to Zoe. From the hair colour n haircut to their clothes and style. It’s low-key weird you’d think it’s the same girlView attachment 926948

Might be looking to much into this but there’s only 7 stocking ... is it Zoe, Alfie, Ottie, Nick, Poppy Sean n Amanda ... does Zoe’s mum not get one n Joe or ? View attachment 926953
They don’t spend Xmas day with Zoe’s side so probably not!

Reactions: 3