Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A thread for Poppy, because she deserves it!

Part of me feels sorry for her as she obviously hates her body and is wearing winter clothes during a heatwave and while on a hot holiday to hide. Must be awful having people constantly speculating if she's got a bun in the oven.

But at the same time, she has all the time and resources to actually lose the weight and doesn't have any excuse.

Reactions: 6
I think it must be hard for her to say no to the piles of garbage the Zoe keeps in her house...

Reactions: 5
Zoe has really good self control with food, can just have a tiny bit of junk. Poppy is like 99% of people and just gorge on tit if it's there, I'm the same really.

Reactions: 7
Zoe didn't used to be that way, I honestly prefer Poppy to be big than to eat a bit of something than waste it like zoe does.

Having said that, poppy used to have a really nice figure and it's a shame she's given up so young.

I can't afford the gym and I'm a few pounds heavier and it drives me crazy, it's a shame she has all the resources but just doesn't bother, if not for her health than anything else :(

Reactions: 2
Neither poppy or Zoe are healthy.

Zoe is getting a crack bleep skinny unhealthy look, poppy is huge in her twenties.

Their job is to look good, their workload is easy. No excuse. I've struggled with my weight (though never anywhere near the size of poppy) while going through a stressful patch and having long hours at work. All poppy needs to do is write a few barely legible words and tit out a few basic witch photos and that's her work for the week done.

She complained once that she hasn't been putting on a facemask everyday. Oh hunni, us in the real world of 10 hours in the office (typical London hours) and a few more hours commuting barely have enough time to make dinner! Hasn't joined the adult world.

As for Sean, my god he makes awful content. Even the thumbnails make me fall asleep.

Reactions: 11
More mind blowing content from Poppy, this week's work is freezing a smoothie, pouring on chocolate and nuts. She has the nerve to call it a recipe, but doesn't even list ingredients as it's too basic. Obviously she added an affiliate link for the mould, else what's the point in doing any "work"?
34880e7f2d6e33f27dcaa1e824f58507.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Neither poppy or Zoe are healthy.

Zoe is getting a crack bleep skinny unhealthy look, poppy is huge in her twenties.

Their job is to look good, their workload is easy. No excuse. I've struggled with my weight (though never anywhere near the size of poppy) while going through a stressful patch and having long hours at work. All poppy needs to do is write a few barely legible words and tit out a few basic witch photos and that's her work for the week done.

She complained once that she hasn't been putting on a facemask everyday. Oh hunni, us in the real world of 10 hours in the office (typical London hours) and a few more hours commuting barely have enough time to make dinner! Hasn't joined the adult world.

As for Sean, my god he makes awful content. Even the thumbnails make me fall asleep.
so so true.

If I had their resources and time I'd look a million dollars! Gosh I used to love going to the gym. Just loved it. Now its too expensive to go.

I know a girl who legit had nothing in life and she made the most of what little she had and has done wonders with her life. She was SO creative in ways to achieve her goals! it's mind blowing to me.

It's so insane these lazy, priviliged people have done so well for themselves with so little talent or effort. Not inspiring at all.

Shaun, I have no words for him... gosh he's awful. Omg actually I do, so someone wrote on the gg forum that they were playing a vlog of Zoe's ages ago and someone in the room came over and said 'is Shaun special needs?'. Like, a legit assumption. HAHA :ROFLMAO:

Yel

I think Sean just plays up for zoella, like a performing monkey. He's as dull as dishwasher, his work for the week is decorating some shoes. No wonder he's views are tit.

Poor poppy, reduced to advertising pandora. Such a brand conflict as she's so snooty and would never wear it unless paid.

Her writing style is so unreadable. She looks to be only halfway literate.

I believe she has a university degree and I get that she is trying to be "relatable", but writing as she does comes across as childish and unintelligent. And to think, writing -- both on her blog and on her insta -- is a huge part of her job. :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Yel

I think half literate is a bit of a stretch, in her favour lol.

She's probably aiming for the zoella average 13 year old fan as they are the only ones that follow her. But even they would find it immature.

She must be on her way to being mid 30s with nothing noteworthy ever produced.

I wonder if she did employ someone for 2 days a week after posting that job ad.

More mind blowing content from Poppy, this week's work is freezing a smoothie, pouring on chocolate and nuts. She has the nerve to call it a recipe, but doesn't even list ingredients as it's too basic. Obviously she added an affiliate link for the mould, else what's the point in doing any "work"?
haha so step 2.5 is cleaning up the extra chocolates that's on the counter, sprinkle nuts, half on the counter, half on the lolly?

is Poppy really making $ off writing pointless blogs? pun intended... pointlessblogs

Yel

She's no doubt making thousands everytime she does an #AD so hense why she doesn't actaully need to do much. Pandora could have paid around 5k for just that IG post.

Hasn't posted to her blog in almost two weeks, obviously freezing smoothies and melting chocolate has tired her out.

Reactions: 4
She's no doubt making thousands everytime she does an #AD so hense why she doesn't actaully need to do much. Pandora could have paid around 5k for just that IG post.

Hasn't posted to her blog in almost two weeks, obviously freezing smoothies and melting chocolate has tired her out.
wow! it's really obscene that she's getting 5k for a IG post :(

Reactions: 1

Yel

Yep sure is, but that's the nature of the game. All you need is a famous friend to constantly shout you out to get a million followers and it's easy money. Poppy is doing very well financially, but not health wise in both body and mind.

Sean has a dying yt channel but is probably still doing ok thanks to gleam hoodwinking.

I don't follow any of them on IG, didn't know Poppy has 1.3m IG followers. oh my! she's not even a YT and her IG are like really boring
even that pandora post is really bad, I can't even see the details of the jewellery.

Yel

I don't follow any of them on IG, didn't know Poppy has 1.3m IG followers. oh my! she's not even a YT and her IG are like really boring
even that pandora post is really bad, I can't even see the details of the jewellery.
I'm sure she used to have 1.4m followers ;)

Brands don't realise that people like poppy aren't good value as all they see is a few thousand likes and assume it will boost their sales.

Anyhow all this easy money is ruining poppy, she's just eating her way to bad health and getting used to being really lazy at such a young age.

I'm sure she used to have 1.4m followers ;)

Brands don't realise that people like poppy aren't good value as all they see is a few thousand likes and assume it will boost their sales.

Anyhow all this easy money is ruining poppy, she's just eating her way to bad health and getting used to being really lazy at such a young age.
i clicked on the pandora hastag and saw so many better non-SP where you can actually SEE the pandora jewlerry
she's riding on the fame of A's, and Shane riding on their $

I was wondering why her and Sean aren't appearing in Zoe's and Alfie's vlogs so much, I'm guessing she's insecure over her weight gain, she seemed really uncomfortable in the slip and slide vlog

I was wondering why her and Sean aren't appearing in Zoe's and Alfie's vlogs so much, I'm guessing she's insecure over her weight gain, she seemed really uncomfortable in the slip and slide vlog
do you mean the vlog where they had the pool and the slid thing and she was the only one who turned up w/o her bathing suit?

do you mean the vlog where they had the pool and the slid thing and she was the only one who turned up w/o her bathing suit?
Yep and there's been other times, it would be refreshing to see her just accept her body a bit more and wear normal summer clothes but I think she's always been insecure even when smaller

Reactions: 1