Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Do people actually buy her crap? jeez what kind of primary school drawings are these she is coming out with!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Sean's in Denmark for an all expenses trip paid by a brand, loads of stories and obviously they all say gifted rather than AD.
View attachment 7097
Why Jack & Jones!? ?? Now I have decide whether I actually want to keep buying their stuff or not. Because I like their clothes, but now they are giving Sean of all people freebies. I’m conflicted.

rielle_gg

All this talking about her weight and poppy is just out for a relaxed Tuesday lunch like most adults do. Then posting the zoella colour pop pallet (that cured her migraine) without an ad or gifted. She should give herself the rest of the month off
View attachment 7353View attachment 7354
I love Zoes marketing strategy here. Let's make a palette inspired by waking up at 10am and stuffing my face ?

boredjess

VIP Member
don't Poppy just look so frumpy now compared to 4 years ago

is she really for real. The F she used the term "Gap Year" in that paragraph???

Last edited:

annanuttall

VIP Member
it's the newest video on Seans channel!

I love the place/house in general and I kinda like that they didn't buy any new furniture yet (e.g. in contrast to Gabriella Lindley LOL)
Everything (and the house in general) might be extremely expensive still but I like that it's not that over the top, pretentious or braggy (in contrast to Lily Pebbles or the Michalaks)

Amorphis35

I do really like the layout of the house but as others say it’s far too dark and gloomy, when dark nights come again it’s gonna be hard to see anything in that living room. They have far too many plants as well for my taste but each to their own.

unt Bessie

she's surviving through the freebies they get. probably only wears free clothes, makeup etc. half of their house is free stuff. Its honestly just sad what will they do if Z & A hype dies down. They both seem like lazy no hopers
Totally agree on this regarding Poppy, but I do think Sean has got a bit of get-up-and-go about him.

Lola123

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if she were pregnant too
Surely Zoe’s banned that? Poppy’s older than Alfie so it would make sense but I can’t imagine that Zoe would allow it (and yes I do think she’s that type of person to be in “control” of that sort of stuff)

Fatima

VIP Member
Speaking seriously here, I always sensed an older woman when I watched those videos upstairs. I feel certain that the lady is a former resident and is not exactly pleased with her. They should hold a seance.
An old halloween zoe and alfie and at 7 mins someone is shouting in the background...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N61pdv7jNiQ
I watched 3 three times and I heard nothing.
Can you give me the exact timestamp please?

• Wow

Amorphis35

Seriously they’ve got a house now? Sean probably needs a bigger room for his trainers! Went on Poppy’s vlog once I fail to see how she’s so relevant apart from the Deyes name....

Shellx

Chatty Member
Any one who knows me knows I don't, and I freely admit to having zero fashion sense, but i hope I would never make such a poor choice as this. All of it is pretty bad individually, BUT TOGETHER?
Not sure who dresses better, pops or the Julie??

Fatima

VIP Member
It’s because he’s a Deyes. Poppy and Alfie have clearly represented the family so well... or not.

Also, the fact if you know remotely anything about Alfie is that he is a perpetual man-child, thinks highly of himself only, and is extremely lazy. All traits that any reasonable person wouldn’t touch with a 123456789 ft pole. His fake teeth don’t help either.
😍 thank you !