Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe how long Poppy & Sean have lasted. They seem SO mismatched.
Seems to be a Deyes tradition to just stick it out with your first boyfriend/ girlfriend for life. They never even look like a couple in videos or photos and Sean seems quite active while Poppy is rather ~stationary.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I only watched a few minutes and my god that vlog is unprofessional. She's had 10 years to learn a few skills. And she's clearly uncomfortable in front of the camera. I don't understand why she needs the extra income so much if she doesn't enjoy vlogging, but I understand even less the people in the comments who have been waiting for this video for so long 😂

Reactions: 7
I only watched a few minutes and my god that vlog is unprofessional. She's had 10 years to learn a few skills. And she's clearly uncomfortable in front of the camera. I don't understand why she needs the extra income so much if she doesn't enjoy vlogging, but I understand even less the people in the comments who have been waiting for this video for so long 😂
Honestly I couldn't understand either from the offset when it was going to actually get started like officially
then I realised it wasn't having any intro it was in fact that disjointed as a vlog and that we're just meant to know who she is ???

No idea where she was staying or who she was talking to in the clips etc but the most uncomfortable thing was how very monotone and low energy she comes across, it was SO flat.

Some people are quiet but still ooze warmth or have a charm..... I still can't figure out what that 15 mins was all about or why she couldn't of been more welcoming, very weird .

Well I thought it was an undeclared AD for the place they stayed at. Either way still so boring.

Reactions: 3
Very curious to know how much she sold her ‘art’ for? (30 days of art)
Anyone knows that?

Reactions: 4
What cruel bugger told her she'd make a good vlogger? 🤣 it's so boring it's like watching paint dry, she's got a personality of a plank and Sean's no better. On the plus side though the vlogs would cure your insomnia.:sleep:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What cruel bugger told her she'd make a good vlogger? 🤣 it's so boring it's like watching paint dry, she's got a personality of a plank and Sean's no better. On the plus side though the vlogs would cure your insomnia.:sleep:
She's got the exact personality of big Mama Deyes, It's all very quiet and nice and twee and talking is such a jolly big effort, I reckon she's flat out on the settee having a long sleep after doing so much moving and talking .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So as predicted, she's already too lazy to keep up with the weekly youtube vlogs and hasn't posted in 2 weeks.
Surely, before starting this new "career path", you'd plan the first month of uploads beforehand at the very least and possibly even pre-shoot some videos (like a house tour, a haul or q&a) for weeks that you know will be too busy or too boring to vlog.

So as predicted, she's already too lazy to keep up with the weekly youtube vlogs and hasn't posted in 2 weeks.
Surely, before starting this new "career path", you'd plan the first month of uploads beforehand at the very least and possibly even pre-shoot some videos (like a house tour, a haul or q&a) for weeks that you know will be too busy or too boring to vlog.
Only two videos in and the views are already on the slide 161k first video 52k the second. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Only two videos in and the views are already on the slide 161k first video 52k the second. 🤣
50k is still so much more than all of Zoe's former friends get (Louise, Gabriella, Anna, Lilly, Niomi) and even Joe and Dianne but I can see Poppy thinking that's not enough for her to put in 2 hours of work a week.

Reactions: 1
50k is still so much more than all of Zoe's former friends get (Louise, Gabriella, Anna, Lilly, Niomi) and even Joe and Dianne but I can see Poppy thinking that's not enough for her to put in 2 hours of work a week.
Oh yeah I know, I was just pointing out her views are already sliding. 🤣

Reactions: 2