Poppy cooks (aka Poppy O’Toole)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen people on a few other threads asking for a thread on Poppy so I made one 👍🏻

Im interested to see what other people think of her! - chat away ☺

Reactions: 2
I don't follow her but watched a lot of her videos in lockdown, what she has been able to achieve has been pretty amazing. I have never tried any of her recipes, although they do look nice

I joined TikTok to follow her as I had not long discovered her on Instagram. I even bought her book. My god has she become insufferable. She has got far too big for her boots. Potato Queen my a*se!!! I don’t know who she thinks she is but she is NO Escoffier

Reactions: 1
Used to love her but now it’s all ads and same old stuff, she irritates me now which makes me sad because I really did like her

Just found this thread.

I agree with the above, I really enjoyed her content during lockdown but now I can’t stand her. Happy for her to have got the opportunities that she has but my god she is insufferable and all the ads pee me right off.

Reactions: 3
Didn’t realise she had a thread here….not sure how it’s not more active. She is absolutely insufferable. I’ve only recently followed her and swiftly unfollowed again. And the doxing and ranting about the engagement on her engagement is awful. Decent recipes if you like potatoes but not a very nice person by all accounts

• Wow
Didn’t realise she had a thread here….not sure how it’s not more active. She is absolutely insufferable. I’ve only recently followed her and swiftly unfollowed again. And the doxing and ranting about the engagement on her engagement is awful. Decent recipes if you like potatoes but not a very nice person by all accounts
Haven't followed her for years so just took a look, can't believe she's posting the names of people with legitimate complaints on her Instagram