Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously reads here, hence the references to the trustycrusty black skirt. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was keeping him off the radar to stir up some gossip, only to announce he’s moving in next week or something (you know, seeing as her brother is a ghost tenant).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a joke that she’s going to do something about bras, she never looks properly supported, I find it hard to believe that anyone has asked her for advice
Maybe if she went somewhere and got measured by a professional and showed her followers how it’s done,but I’d not take advice from her on bras when hers are not supported in that flimsy thing.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.