Poppy Adams #6 Catfishing and flashing but still hasn't had a bashing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well ......it gave her some content for the day !! Because let's face it her instahun career is decidedly lacking in anything remotely relatable or interesting!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well ......it gave her some content for the day !! Because let's face it her instahun career is decidedly lacking in anything remotely relatable or interesting!!
It’s definitely just going to be about her relationship from now on isn’t it.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It’s definitely just going to be about her relationship from now on isn’t it.
No one actually cares ...and I suspect is just waiting for it all to go horribly wrong!

When did dating get soo dull ? Go to the pub... get drunk... have sex... stay in 2 Saturday nights on the bounce ...she lives in Edinburgh one of the most exciting cities in the UK and that's the best she / him can come up with?? She really does have her bar set soo low ! Feel sorry for her if this is all she expects from a new relationship..

Reactions: 8
No one actually cares ...and I suspect is just waiting for it all to go horribly wrong!

When did dating get soo dull ? Go to the pub... get drunk... have sex... stay in 2 Saturday nights on the bounce ...she lives in Edinburgh one if the most exciting cities in the UK and that's the best she / him can come up with?? She really does have her bar set soo low ! Feel sorry for her if this is all she expects from a new relationship..
I know there’s so many nice places to visit in Edinburgh . I’m the first to enjoy nice food and drinks but it should be all so fresh and new atm! I certainly wouldn’t want to be dragging my new fella out with friends either.

Reactions: 2
Yeah o
I dunno I feel on the fence on this one. She’s done a lateral flow test which has been negative and wasn’t actually displaying any of the symptoms they tell you to get a PCR for on the NHS website. I only know about the hay fever symptoms potentially being a sign of the new variant because one of my friends had that first but almost everyone else I know who has it hasn’t displayed that as a symptom.

She’s a bleep but it’s not like she got a positive lateral flow then went out pending results of a PCR. Everyone I know who’s tested positive has done so on a LF first so they can’t be that inaccurate.

She’s a weirdo and a bleep and a complete waste of space but she’s tested negative, gone for another one just in case but she’s displaying literally none of the symptoms on the NHS website. I’m all for a bit of Poppy slating but in my eyes she didn’t even need to do a test but did one anyway just to be safe.
Yeah I feel a bit the same- at least she's done one. Plus if the new boyfriend would have had to have isolated based on contact with Poppy, then might as well do it together rather than both be stuck in alone?

Reactions: 4
Why even mention it though? Surely you must realise that behaviour is gonna piss people off. I feel she likes the drama.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.