Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did all that chunky gold jewellery come back in fashion? Like chunky gold hoops, tbar necklace??? All she needs is a pair of addidas poppers and she'd fit right in the council estate i grew up in.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really didn’t need to see those photos of poppy in her underwear, it doesn’t empower me it actually makes me feel sick 🤮

Reactions: 3
It’s good that she’s got a job, even just part time. It definitely will help with structure and routine and maybe she’ll become less insufferable?! 🤨 I do wonder how long she’ll stick it out though....

Remember a couple of weeks ago she wasn't drinking again because of the anxiety come down the next day?
Lasted long..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Despite what she said, she probably needs the money. Or her parents want her to do something.
Not sure it will last long because hasn't she got to go back to Scotland?
It's a good move though, whatever the reason.

Reactions: 1
Still have to question why a 28 year old doesn't aspire to more?

2 days a week isn't even a part time job and what she does on SM is half arsed and imo done badly - lying about her size and squeezing into clothes that are unflattering to her shape, and if she ever gets to be a midsize ( size 16 ish ) there are influencers that are far more imaginative and creative in their presentation than she will ever be !

I also think these self titled influencers like her are on borrowed time. People are sick of their entitled grabby behaviour, they have all become glorified sales reps with no conscience, flogging any old shite to fund their lazy lifestyles.

Reactions: 13
Why is she buying a dyson air wrap when she’s going back to Scotland where she lives with her friend who has one? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Despite what she said, she probably needs the money. Or her parents want her to do something.
Not sure it will last long because hasn't she got to go back to Scotland?
It's a good move though, whatever the reason.
Her job is in scotland

I'm curious as to what she will be doing on George Street....has to be retail or hospitality as the offices are still very much working from home. My guess is a restaurant or bar

Can't believe she's complaining about having to much stuff? Give it to a charity shop you absolute dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can't believe she's complaining about having to much stuff? Give it to a charity shop you absolute dick.
Not sure there is going to be a mad stampede to buy clothes that have been worn by her looking at how bad her psoriasis is !

Yes why doesn't she wash them and donate them ?! I guess that would require effort and we all know what a lazy child she is !!

I'm curious as to what she will be doing on George Street....has to be retail or hospitality as the offices are still very much working from home. My guess is a restaurant or bar
She has mentioned previously about working in a kitchen at a primary school...or some kind of school. So I imagine she will be working in one of the restaurants.

I doubt she’ll be working in a restaurant, we know how lazy she is, and how often she refers to her dodgy hip so can’t see her on her feet all day like that. I’m thinking maybe a clothes shop? Didn’t she used to work in Yours?

Reactions: 2
I doubt she’ll be working in a restaurant, we know how lazy she is, and how often she refers to her dodgy hip so can’t see her on her feet all day like that. I’m thinking maybe a clothes shop? Didn’t she used to work in Yours?
I can't see her in any of the shops on George St unless it's like paperchase or something. Any retail/hospitality she will have to be on her feet all day really. No doubt she will say more about it soon. Maybe not the exact place of work but some stories that will give some hints about what kind of pace it is.

Still have to question why a 28 year old doesn't aspire to more?

2 days a week isn't even a part time job and what she does on SM is half arsed and imo done badly - lying about her size and squeezing into clothes that are unflattering to her shape, and if she ever gets to be a midsize ( size 16 ish ) there are influencers that are far more imaginative and creative in their presentation than she will ever be !

I also think these self titled influencers like her are on borrowed time. People are sick of their entitled grabby behaviour, they have all become glorified sales reps with no conscience, flogging any old shite to fund their lazy lifestyles.
Er and how does she earn enough shes only 40k followers?

Imagine being someone who preaches body acceptance (while getting WLS) and then posting that you’re ‘too fat’ to get a sexy photo. Either you’re body positive or you’re not. Pick a lane.

ps. The issue isn’t that you’re fat, it’s that you’re not sexy.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.