Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has also called her on her repeated lack of social distancing and she has the nerve to say she follows the rules ! Her posts on Instagram tell a very different story !
She's laughable. I was surprised that no one mentioned that on her post with her mate the other day. I thought she'd get all defensive if anyone did mention that though

Reactions: 2
She's laughable. I was surprised that no one mentioned that on her post with her mate the other day. I thought she'd get all defensive if anyone did mention that though
She's a negative comment deleter ! Anything that isn't blowing smoke up her weird arse is deleted !

Reactions: 3
She's a negative comment deleter ! Anything that isn't blowing smoke up her weird arse is deleted !
True. I've just seen the comment on her post with her mate, I'm surprised she's left it there, although she did reply and was defensive, she's such a twit.

View attachment 558995

Why is she so rude ????
And it wasn't written next to them. Loved the colour it was gorgeous.
Ugh babes 😒
She is such a bleeping wagon. Everything is always so snarky with her. There’s self love and then there’s if she was made of chocolate, she’d eat herself and she falls into the second category.

I can’t believe I used to really really like her!

Reactions: 6
She is such a bleeping wagon. Everything is always so snarky with her. There’s self love and then there’s if she was made of chocolate, she’d eat herself and she falls into the second category.

I can’t believe I used to really really like her!
Same here

I’m a sucker for eyes, especially hers. But the eye popping out when talking- I know Jess does similar but still pft

Happy to report that the black and green asos dress looks a damn sight better on me than her 😁

Reactions: 11
Happy to report that the black and green asos dress looks a damn sight better on me than her 😁
It's shows all the outline of how far down her stomach hangs ...not flattering at all ! And I wish someone would burn those god awful humongous black boots that she insists on wearing with every dress !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's shows all the outline of how far down her stomach hangs ...not flattering at all ! And I wish someone would burn those god awful humongous black boots that she insists on wearing with every dress !
Her footwear is atrocious for someone as big as her, she chooses really flat, clumpy shoes/boots that have no arch support and then wonders why she’s constantly falling over!

Her footwear is atrocious for someone as big as her, she chooses really flat, clumpy shoes/boots that have no arch support and then wonders why she’s constantly falling over!
I agree - she looks like she has mega club feet! Her personality is awful- she is so up herself and reality speaks here alone... you need to take a good look at yourself Poppy as you aren’t a kind person - you are continually slagging people off and if I were your mother I would be ashamed of you

Howling ...loads of people always stop and ask her where her hairband is from ? Of course they do !! Would that be the imaginary hairband she wouldn't be seen dead in outside of her bedroom ? She is such a liar !

And FYI Poppy the hairband looks ridiculous on you !

Reactions: 5
The body shaping app is called everlook😭 I was going to show an example but it costs an arm and a leg to use the slimming features. It has facial smoothing too wouldn’t be surprised if she uses it tbh. She looks very different in photos always has! Even before her WLS she would look thin in photos. But she’s very different in real life😬😬😬

This is my first time commenting but I felt I had to after full on seeing her pierced nipples through her see through bra *immediately washed eyes with bleach*

• Haha
Why does it feel like I’ve just signed up to Poppy’s onlyfans? I didn’t need to see your nipples at all

• Haha
Reactions: 12
1. Happy to see her in a bra that isn’t that thing she usually wears.

2. I’m blind now, thanks Poppy.

3. Dammit, I could really do with her Playful Promises code but I don’t want to give her the AF

Reactions: 7
Grim !! The bra was bad enough but seeing the whole lower half of her was totally unnecessary. She really has seriously messed up her body.

Disgusting to see how many items of clothing she has bought, AL and is now returning. Also she has really bad psoriasis all over her body surely sending clothes back should be a no no !

Grim !! The bra was bad enough but seeing the whole lower half of her was totally unnecessary. She really has seriously messed up her body.

Disgusting to see how many items of clothing she has bought, AL and is now returning. Also she has really bad psoriasis all over her body surely sending clothes back should be a no no !
Agreed! Her bum is such an odd shape and so high up I really don't get it..

Reactions: 1
Just seen her stories about the issues with her hip, now clearly this is something she was born with but you can’t deny that her weight must have put a huge amount of pressure on, to me that would be a good incentive to lose weight but it feels like even after 2 weight loss surgeries Poppy still isn’t really trying

Reactions: 9
I’ve just seen that story too and I’m genuinely confused about the weight loss surgery because she looks like she’s actually gained weight?! Am I going mad?! 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.