Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah I forgot about that!!! :LOL:

You’d think that after closing your business on the first day of reopening to film content*, that he would have tried to figure out how to edit some clips together to show her colour and style without showing her face. I know I wouldn’t let my day and content go to waste. Him holding the products he used, showing how he lightened her hair etc, up close video of her roots or whatever, holding the phone behind her and explaining the process. Or even just her outside the salon showing off her new ‘do.

*But we all know it was utter bullshit and there was never gonna be any major content to begin with anyway 😂
I think he over estimated how popular Miss Poppy actually is ! The vast majority of comments were negative and tbh her hair looks awful too ! Ages her about 20 years !

I think he was wise not to broadcast that all over his site! Not a way to gain new business that's for sure !

Reactions: 5
I think he over estimated how popular Miss Poppy actually is ! The vast majority of comments were negative and tbh her hair looks awful too ! Ages her about 20 years !

I think he was wise not to broadcast that all over his site! Not a way to gain new business that's for sure !
Excuse you! I think you’ll find that she is really popular with substitute art teachers who are also nerdy uni students who are ALSO really invested in the little house on the prairie vibe mixed with terrible handbags and have shares in clumpy footwear. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is this..... meant to be...sexy? She looks like she’s high on drugs + drunk at the same time. Her poses are so awful 😭 I think she tries to be edgy and it just doesn’t work. Her style is so frumpy, I also really don’t think those chunky boots do her any favours. Also guys don’t be fooled, there’s an app people use that elongates the body and it’s almost impossible to see any proof of it. I’ll do it to a picture now and show side by side so you can see, I think she uses that app
822C7741-C0DF-49D2-AFCB-D50E1C65159A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is this..... meant to be...sexy? She looks like she’s high on drugs + drunk at the same time. Her poses are so awful 😭 I think she tries to be edgy and it just doesn’t work. Her style is so frumpy, I also really don’t think those chunky boots do her any favours. Also guys don’t be fooled, there’s an app people use that elongates the body and it’s almost impossible to see any proof of it. I’ll do it to a picture now and show side by side so you can see, I think she uses that app
View attachment 556173
What's the app? I'm asking for a friend 😉

• Haha
2F168C9D-3826-4D84-A956-A459615CAA69.jpeg

We’re playing spot the affiliate link. All the insta huns are out on full force with their swipe ups today. I don’t know what I’d do without them to be honest, I mean I really don’t know how to online shop, it’s was a struggle until they all came along.:rolleyes:

• Heart
Another reel of clothes ( that she won't wear again ) styled in her usual dull add a jacket and cheap belt yawn fest !
View attachment 558104
We’re playing spot the affiliate link. All the insta huns are out on full force with their swipe ups today. I don’t know what I’d do without them to be honest, I mean I really don’t know how to online shop, it’s was a struggle until they all came along.:rolleyes:
All about making money ! The black boots are identical to the pair she had on over the weekend, why does she need another pair.

She's another one that does all thsee hauls, AL the lot and the sends it all back! It's disgusting behaviour 😤

Seriously though more tent style dresses, she dresses soo frumpy for a 28 year old !

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I've got the black and green asos dress she has bought. I wore it at the weekend. I'm bleeping fuming that she has bought it 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
20210504_151307.jpg

Why is she so rude ????
And it wasn't written next to them. Loved the colour it was gorgeous.
Ugh babes 😒

Reactions: 6
View attachment 558995

Why is she so rude ????
Ugh babes 😒
View attachment 558995

Why is she so rude ????
Ugh babes 😒
Someone has also called her on her repeated lack of social distancing and she has the nerve to say she follows the rules ! Her posts on Instagram tell a very different story !

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.