Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More gifted tat in a box!
Those bloody boxes are always full of garbage. They give me the rage because they completely break Etsy rules, but that’s another story! Poppy won’t care about any of that anyway as long as she’s getting free stuff!

Reactions: 8
Those bloody boxes are always full of garbage. They give me the rage because they completely break Etsy rules, but that’s another story! Poppy won’t care about any of that anyway as long as she’s getting free stuff!
Always makes me laugh when they say I'm not obliged to share the box of cheap tat with you all but here's a discount code ! Utter bollocks !

Reactions: 5
Always makes me laugh when they say I'm not obliged to share the box of cheap tat with you all but here's a discount code ! Utter bollocks !
And when she said that she doesn't make any money from the discount code, but still shared it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ooh what rules do they break?? I’m an Etsy seller (not of these boxes) but wonder what the rules were.

Reactions: 1
Ooh what rules do they break?? I’m an Etsy seller (not of these boxes) but wonder what the rules were.
Nothing in those tat boxes ever looks like it’s actually been handmade by the seller, I think she’s buying it all in and just putting it together in boxes. If I’m right, Etsy consider that as re-selling, which is supposedly against the rules but they’re not great at enforcing it.

8FB8E506-A76A-4034-BA1B-A4E60CA9C282.png

I only sell on Etsy as a hobby, but it annoys me as it’s supposed to be a handmade market place, and people who run handmade businesses are having to compete with mass produced tat peddlers who shouldn’t really be on there. The fact that this one is being assisted by an ultra beggy influencer like Poppy makes it even more annoying.

Reactions: 11
For someone who allegedly has anxiety over going out during a pandemic, you’d think she’d at least socially distance.
D3290616-E1D7-4DDB-B9FF-9B6AC96B8765.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
For someone who allegedly has anxiety over going out during a pandemic, you’d think she’d at least social distance.View attachment 555540
Her style is just so odd. It's like edgy teenager crossed with dodgy art teacher. Considering she eye fucks herself in a pretty dress and heels in the mirror she never seems to go out like that. Its always a ''just raided the rails at oxfam'' kind of look
That bleeping hat too 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Her style is just so odd. It's like edgy teenager crossed with dodgy art teacher. Considering she eye fucks herself in a pretty dress and heels in the mirror she never seems to go out like that. Its always a ''just raided the rails at oxfam'' kind of look
That bleeping hat too 🤢
she looks awful and what’s with that bag?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anxiety my arse ! She's never in and is constantly up close to people not in her bubble! Clearly no regard for putting her parents at risk !

Guaranteed the anxiety will magically appear once she has to return to reality in Edinburgh and find a job!

For someone who allegedly has anxiety over going out during a pandemic, you’d think she’d at least socially distance.View attachment 555540
Is it really good angles or has she actually lost a good bit of weight? I haven’t seen her in a fitted belt like that in a while and her chin/neck looks slimmer too.

Also, just for the shits and giggles I looked up her hairdresser’s account and the salon’s account because I wanted to see all the shots/clips/IGTV from the day he stayed shut so they could film ‘content’ :rolleyes: and there’s just the one reel. Literally a crappy before and after lip sync. He made out it was gonna be a full day of CoNtEnT 😂

• Haha
Is it really good angles or has she actually lost a good bit of weight? I haven’t seen her in a fitted belt like that in a while and her chin/neck looks slimmer too.

Also, just for the shits and giggles I looked up her hairdresser’s account and the salon’s account because I wanted to see all the shots/clips/IGTV from the day he stayed shut so they could film ‘content’ :rolleyes: and there’s just the one reel. Literally a crappy before and after lip sync. He made out it was gonna be a full day of CoNtEnT 😂
Hard to say cos one minute she looks like the weight is finally coming off then we see a video or a different non posed angle and it's obvious that she hasn't

That bag...whyyyyy?? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I’d say it’s angles

Reactions: 3
I’d say it’s angles
Judging by how long her mates feet are in that first pic she's messing with filters !

And I agree, yes she has lost weight but no where near what she fakes in her pics. It also looks like she is losing it from her face and top half but the lower half is not changing much !

Reactions: 4
Judging by how long her mates feet are in that first pic she's messing with filters !

And I agree, yes she has lost weight but no where near what she fakes in her pics. It also looks like she is losing it from her face and top half but the lower half is not changing much !
It does, I think she's got a small frame. I'd have thought she'd be in the lower 20's size range by now. I know she claims to be a 24/26, but I'd say she was a 28

Reactions: 3

That's because there was a lot of negative comments about the fact neither was wearing a mask and he should have been in full PPE. I think there were also comments about reporting him because this was the 2nd time he has broken the covid rules whilst doing her hair.

Reactions: 7
That's because there was a lot of negative comments about the fact neither was wearing a mask and he should have been in full PPE. I think there were also comments about reporting him because this was the 2nd time he has broken the covid rules whilst doing her hair.
Oh yeah I forgot about that!!! :LOL:

You’d think that after closing your business on the first day of reopening to film content*, that he would have tried to figure out how to edit some clips together to show her colour and style without showing her face. I know I wouldn’t let my day and content go to waste. Him holding the products he used, showing how he lightened her hair etc, up close video of her roots or whatever, holding the phone behind her and explaining the process. Or even just her outside the salon showing off her new ‘do.

*But we all know it was utter bullshit and there was never gonna be any major content to begin with anyway 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.