Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Sozhun for the winning title.

I hope I've set this up right, I thought this had the most likes. There was another post that sounded like a title, but wasn't suggested as one and I couldn't fit it in.

Update on Poppy
She still talks about sex, seems desperate for it and carries around a soft toy dick.
Still living at home
She goes for drives at random times of the night
She's still a twit!

Sorry, I've wrote this is thread 4 and it's thread 5 and I can't edit it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I just watched the stories... Poppy reminds me a lot of myself when I was dating and a bit desperate. There’s a difference between sleeping with men because you’re empowered and because you feel the need to try and boost your confidence. The moral of the story was not ‘have the sex’... that guy probably would’ve still ghosted her and she would’ve felt even worse. Also why does he deserve the sex... if he liked her he would’ve text her. Sex or no sex simple as. I’ve had first dates where I’ve slept with the person that have turned into relationships and some not.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just watched the stories... Poppy reminds me a lot of myself when I was dating and a bit desperate. There’s a difference between sleeping with men because you’re empowered and because you feel the need to try and boost your confidence. The moral of the story was not ‘have the sex’... that guy probably would’ve still ghosted her and she would’ve felt even worse. Also why does he deserve the sex... if he liked her he would’ve text her. Sex or no sex simple as. I’ve had first dates where I’ve slept with the person that have turned into relationships and some not.
I wanted to write this but you've said it perfectly!! I was the same when I was young (and dumb) and it took me quite a while to let go of so many regrets.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She said they had sex anyway (just not penetration).

Reactions: 1
Again, latest reel she looks smaller, but then other photos she looks so much bigger. that said she shared a pic of her and Jess last year and she definitely looks smaller now than then.

Reactions: 3
I actually really liked the daytime look she did today but the evening look was awful, why would you go out in underwear?

Reactions: 5
I actually really liked the daytime look she did today but the evening look was awful, why would you go out in underwear?
I liked the daytime look, it surprised me that she managed to put a decent outfit together. The nighttime outfit was awful, that shawl just looked awful.

She's annoyed me, she's done a swipe up link on her stories for the skirt, but not said where it is from. I just think that's quite dodgy, she'll get money of someone buys it and then money if anyone buys anything in the next 30 days.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
A hair company sent her a Lumie alarm clock? 🤯 urgh. The mind boggles. It’s almost like the PR team at Charles Worthington knows Poppy isn’t usually out of bed until lunchtime so maybe this is some kind of hint.... 🌞

• Haha
Reactions: 8
More sunglasses and she can't stop buying stuff? Read the room Poppy, not everyone has disposable cash funded by their parents. Many people have been furloughed for almost a year, businesses gone under, kids in poverty, jobs lost.

Reactions: 4
I having debating whether to ask this as I don’t want it to come across as I’m being rude but I’m intrigued and need to know ! Does she have something wrong with the tops of her legs ? I’ve never seen this before her lower legs look really slim compared to above the knee. Is this a condition ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I having debating whether to ask this as I don’t want it to come across as I’m being rude but I’m intrigued and need to know ! Does she have something wrong with the tops of her legs ? I’ve never seen this before her lower legs look really slim compared to above the knee. Is this a condition ?
Not to my knowledge. People store fat in different ways. It seems she keep it in the middle part of her body, tops of legs included. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Not related to Poppy, but I've just seen that Grace for Victory is awake, which is great news, hopefully she'll get to meet her baby soon. I don't know if she has a thread as I don't follow her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not to my knowledge. People store fat in different ways. It seems she keep it in the middle part of her body, tops of legs included. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ah I see I wondered if she might had that condition. There was a celeb talking about it not so long ago she stored fat in her legs although she was generally a slim person.

Not related to Poppy, but I've just seen that Grace for Victory is awake, which is great news, hopefully she'll get to meet her baby soon. I don't know if she has a thread as I don't follow her.
She did have an active thread but it got deleted when she went into hospital. It’s really good news that she’s awake and hopefully recovers well.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.