Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony that she can't see that he was buttering up to have sex. They didn't have sex. Never hear from him again. Did she even consider the friend was gently trying to tell her this?

PS have sex whenever & with whoever you want but she clearly wanted more from it.

Reactions: 6
🚨🚨...Annnnnd she's talking sex again 🙄 🚨🚨

We get it hun, you're thirsty. We can literally see by the saliva strings in your mouth that you're drier than your DM's. How about instead of driving round aimlessly then doing stories in your car about all the ways you've ever had sex and your totally successful dating life you go and do something productive with your day? Go drink some water and do a day's work like a normal person instead of sponging off Mummy and Daddy
I agree and for one...she must be a crap shag....as she has never got a man Or is able to keep one!

She really is disgusting! I was actually cringing listening to the story there about that date! One thing is she is a good liar at making up such shite in her head!

Last edited:
He completely ghosts her after.

That story didn't even really answer the question, she genuinely just wanted to talk about sex.

Reactions: 4
I still can’t believe she talks about sex so openly and her entire family watch her stories. Without sounding horrible but poppy worrying about not being shaved down there is the least of her worries! You would not be able to see it because of her stomach

Reactions: 1
What the eff was the point of that story?! So long winded and so full of praise for herself. She seems to rate herself highly in the bedroom stakes so maybe now she should consider that it's her personality that holds her relationship status back!!

New thread and I've messed it up, sorry

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.