Poppy Adams #22 Another WLS fails,still can't keep the males. Can that be cropped,insta huns tell us tales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been reading here, making a point of letting us know that she’s going out in Edinburgh, she’s a sad twit
And that she’s going back to Essex on MONDAY. Which means she’ll have been in Edinburgh for like 8 days before going back down south 🫣

7B8D545C-D6F3-48AC-86BE-6ED6FB899878.png

Reactions: 4
You’ve one job, to create online content and yet you still get the delivery address wrong!! How?! The Black Friday sale will be well over by the time Poppy makes a reel, so what is the point?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's been alone in the flat for days so out comes dating guru Poppy. Every single bleeping time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her lectures are a snooze fest. Poppy doesn't love herself if she did she wouldn't "crop" her photos. I think there is a poor deluded man on the scene.

Reactions: 12
What an existence in Edinburgh, at this point surely she can see herself there is literally nothing keeping her in Edinburgh. I'm struggling to comprehend living somewhere 3 years and having literally zero social circle.

As a parent, I'd feel sad if my children, both in their 30's still lived like teenagers. It's really sad

Reactions: 13
🤣🤣🤣 clearly trying to impress someone! It's like she's letting him know that all the previous ( mostly nonexistent!) suitors all thought she was not only amazing but worshipped her 'amazing' body too 🥱

And I loved the "I'm out there looking after myself " ...squatting in a flat paid for by your parents which you only leave to travel to your parents house in Essex? I'm not sure that's really winning at life Poppy!

And the pointless spending of £900 on clothes which she won't wear and will all be returned sums up the whole issue with why instatwats like her are so problematic!

Reactions: 13
Sorry, but I cannot take any sort of preaching from someone who lets her toes hang out of her tights because it’s “edgy🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why was she complaining about that dating app message? It was on Feeld wasn’t it? Isn’t that supposed to be the new alternative dating app for people that are in different things; polyamory, kink etc. Very EdGy 🥴

Why was she complaining about that dating app message? It was on Feeld wasn’t it? Isn’t that supposed to be the new alternative dating app for people that are in different things; polyamory, kink etc. Very EdGy 🥴
I missed that. I wouldn't call when edgy, next she'll say she's poly.

Reactions: 1
She happy be poly if it meant she had multiple people worship her but they couldn’t date anyone else

Reactions: 4
Why do we need to know that it took her 10 minutes to shave her pits

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Is this her thing now? Get ready with me videos. She’s done three in the last week.

Reactions: 7
Don't have a go at me, but i'm waiting for her to start a relationship with a woman, seeing as though it's the done thing with instatwats now 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.