Poppy Adams #18 Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. In real life, I'm twice as wide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if they go and sit in the sea to relive the joints- they sit there and float for 20 mins

• Sad
Reactions: 3
@SoHereForTheGoss im usually in bed by 10 reading tattle 🤣🤣 dishwasher on, washing hung up etc. The Mediterranean life would reek havok with my Scottish body clock lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why were Ploppy and boyfriend Ben locked in the beach hut in the dark together.
proper strange behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is actually incorrect as a bra fitter. A new bra is supposed to be worn on the first fastener then as it's worn and washed you move up to the tighter fasteners. Horrible bra though
Really? I never knew that. I thought they shrunk in the wash then you gradually moved out. Thanks for letting us know, I always buy mine when they're comfortable on the tightest hook because I am a fatty and can go up and down.

So, as an expert, is she wearing the right size, do you think?

Really? I never knew that. I thought they shrunk in the wash then you gradually moved out. Thanks for letting us know, I always buy mine when they're comfortable on the tightest hook because I am a fatty and can go up and down.

I’m not an expert but she’s definitely wearing the wrong size! Her boobs don’t even fill the cups

Reactions: 5

I think if she leant forward and did the boob wobble and jiggled herself in the cup then yes, she's not wearing it right, if you go into a proper fitting shop and not just marks or someone they would show you. A lot of people mistake breast tissue for side fat under the armpit, the wore is supposed the come all the way under your pit, hard to explain on here I suppose

Like… have some toast and go to bed. If that was me and my two grown arse children were cooking chicken at 10pm I would not be impressed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
For adults they have the worst relationship with food, who eats regularly at 10pm? God, it would lie in your belly all night, must feel horrible.

I'd honestly hate anyone cooking and making a mess at 10pm, would piss me clean off.
Basically all Spaniards lol

It’s the norm to eat that late in Spain, France, Italy. I found it difficult at the start but in Spring, Summer and into Autumn even now back in the UK I eat dinner between 8.30-10.30pm, I find it helps me sleep better.

edit to say, it’s not something everybody in these countries does but a huge majority. Prime time tv is 10.30pm in the likes of Spain, so everything is pushed later.
In Spain yes, not in France normally and maybe southern Italy and Greece in summer special occasions but not like in Spain, it's a very Spanish habit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Leigh-on-Sea is hardly Seville, is it? Have your tea at a normal time, you pair of twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just seems bizarre to eat such a huge meal before bed especially for someone who has had WLSx2...

Reactions: 11
Found her through her selling page... dunno why she's hidden all of a sudden. Maybe even insta can't stand her bs 😂

• Haha
Honestly we need to start a Poppy Adams wiki at the top of the thread cos people always have the same questions!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Honestly we need to start a Poppy Adams wiki at the top of the thread cos people always have the same questions!
How do you start one? I've only ever edited one.
*I've just requested one.

What weight loss surgery has she had, I've only been following her about 6 months
She's had 2 wls, I can't remember what her last one was, but it's on her stories and it was around 2 years ago, she's not lost that much weight considering she's had surgery.

• Heart
How do you start one? I've only ever edited one.
*I've just requested one.

She's had 2 wls, I can't remember what her last one was, but it's on her stories and it was around 2 years ago, she's not lost that much weight considering she's had surgery.
She's had the band one and the recent one was the sleeve I believe ? She's not a good example of it though. If you want to see how it is done properly follow RachelJadepashey she's worked really hard and 13 months on she's lost over 12.5 stone. She's boring and flakey as hell with her content though so be warned ⚠ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.